crimresearch
Alumbrado
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2004
- Messages
- 10,600
You've demonstrated no such ability.Who said anything about what would be allowed in court? Aside from your completely annoying habit of referring to things "posted over and over" while never including those links along with your whining (have you ever heard of a freaking bookmark?) we're talking about our own ability to ferret out the credibility of George Zimmerman, the guy who shot and killed a 17 year old.
The fact that rules of evidence could or would preclude the use of his history of violence is not germane to our ability to decide if the man is credible or not. I don't know if the judge will allow George's lie about his finances or his lie about his extra passport to come in as evidence. I do know that we're not jurors, so I can use those lies to demonstrate that George lies. He assaults. He posts racist rants against "Mexicans".
Therefore, I think his word is useless and that he's a creep.
You've made specific legal assertions, and when pressed for proof, you've demonstrated denial of facts (and especially of links that have been posted, followed by the 'memory hole' dodge), and you've demonstrated conclusions based on fantasies... neither of which accomplish anything except upping the post count.