Don't be silly. The passport is a non-issue - the judge brushed it aside. I'm wondering why de la Rionda passed up an opportunity to talk to the brother-in-law Shelly said would have the answers. Instead, he just asked her more questions. Could he have been planning yesterday's surprise all the way back at the bond hearing? If that is true, they must have a really weak case.
The more I think about it, this could be like looking at the 7/11 tape released far and wide, only to find it was an incomplete picture. The Three Stooges were missing and there was no palming money, no TM pacing back and forth waiting for them to come out, no cigars... You know, the best parts.
There were four days between the last phone call and the bond hearing, and we have no idea what transpired between the brother-in -law, Shelly, and Zimmerman during that time. We don't know how much money was where, or its availability at the exact time Shelly was answering the questions. I'm looking forward to finding out.