• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to comment on this article versus what really happened today? It says like GZ was caught in "cryptic conversations about his second passport" with his wife. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...ail-for-falsehoods.-Will-they-influence-trial It also states matter of factly that he'll likely stay in jail until the trial.

Still catching up but I thought the comment was about GZ and his wife having a coded conversation about the money in the paypal account.
 
It's a prosecution document. It is written to look the worst it can look for the defendant. It's nothing new or unusual.

Just like the capias request and the murder 2 affidavit.

They are not written to be fair.
Has this sunk in yet??

BAIL HAS BEEN REVOKED.

Dude lied, and he's going back to jail. Yeah, he has a chance to explain it. Guess what? I don't think it's going to fly.

Then y'alls are going to complain about 'lynching' again. This time by the judge.
 
Has this sunk in yet??

BAIL HAS BEEN REVOKED.

Dude lied, and he's going back to jail. Yeah, he has a chance to explain it. Guess what? I don't think it's going to fly.

Then y'alls are going to complain about 'lynching' again. This time by the judge.
Oh ya, cause we allz been talking bout our man GZ bein lynched.

I think Al Bell had the right idea.
 
Still catching up but I thought the comment was about GZ and his wife having a coded conversation about the money in the paypal account.

As I understand it, instead of 'fifteen thousand', they said 'fifteen'. Some code. :rolleyes:
 
When bond has been revoked:
Significance


  • When a bail bond is revoked and the defendant is sent back to jail, the bond fee has to be paid due to the defendant's violation of the stipulations in the contract of the bond...or due to him engaging in illegal activities while out on bond. The bail bond has to be paid. The person that put up bond, the indemnitor, loses anything of value that he has promised on the defendant's behalf as part of the bail contract.

http://www.ehow.com/about_4696800_can-revoke-bail-bond_.html


Eees gonna cost him. (and the dupes who contributed to him)

Poor George. I feel for him.



Not really.
 
Has this sunk in yet??

BAIL HAS BEEN REVOKED.

Dude lied, and he's going back to jail. Yeah, he has a chance to explain it. Guess what? I don't think it's going to fly.

Then y'alls are going to complain about 'lynching' again. This time by the judge.

I don't recall the judge saying the "Dude lied". I recall the judge being upset because Zimmerman just sat there while his wife said they didn't have any money. That is why I asked you if you thought it was possible Zimmerman thought he had the right to remain silent during the bond hearing. Here's another chance for you to answer.
 
Last edited:
Has this sunk in yet??

BAIL HAS BEEN REVOKED.

Dude lied, and he's going back to jail. Yeah, he has a chance to explain it. Guess what? I don't think it's going to fly.

Then y'alls are going to complain about 'lynching' again. This time by the judge.

You might want to go search the thread before making up stories of people complaining about 'lynchings'.
 
Quote from article:


As Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester said-

"And he can’t sit back and obtain the benefit of a lower bond or circumstances based upon those material falsehoods.

That’s what they were. So at this time, revoke his bond, place him on no bond status. Find that good cause exists based upon the material misrepresentations that the court relied upon. Order him to surrender himself within 48 hours to the sheriff of Seminole county,"


Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/george-...artin-case-2nd-passport-details#ixzz1waIzf0qH
 
I don't recall the judge saying the "Dude lied".

That may be not be a direct quote from the judge, but he certainly indicated he thought something dishonest had taken place.

Rare Truth's jubilation over this development may be rubbing some posters the wrong way, but the underlying point is valid. A blatant deception took place, and it places Zimmerman's credibility into serious doubt.
 
As Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Kenneth Lester said-

"And he can’t sit back and obtain the benefit of a lower bond or circumstances based upon those material falsehoods.

That’s what they were. So at this time, revoke his bond, place him on no bond status. Find that good cause exists based upon the material misrepresentations that the court relied upon. Order him to surrender himself within 48 hours to the sheriff of Seminole county,"


Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/george-...artin-case-2nd-passport-details#ixzz1waIzf0qH
Katie, I don't think we are on the same page here. Please go back and read my original question, then your response which did not answer my question and addressed something totally different in the article, then my response that quoted the portion of the article my original question was about, and now another response from you that again has nothing to do with my question?
 
Last edited:
That may be not be a direct quote from the judge, but he certainly indicated he thought something dishonest had taken place.

Rare Truth's jubilation over this development may be rubbing some posters the wrong way, but the underlying point is valid. A blatant deception took place, and it places Zimmerman's credibility into serious doubt.
Jubilation.

I like that word.

Jubilation...

:)
 
Bolding mine:

It sounds a bit like a fish-tale, but O'Mara wisely printed the directory listing to show the creation date of that file and provided that to the judge, along with the old passport, when he was in court today.


I can't believe that continues to fly with judges.

You can change the file dates with about two clicks if you have the right software. Easily obtainable, easy to use, and completely free.

All three are easily changed. Date Created. Date Modified. Date Accessed.

To use them for evidence of something is insane.

Even if the judge trusts the person who's computer it was. That doesn't mean the computer wasn't compromised.
 
Katie, I don't think we are on the same page here. Please go back and read my original question, then your response which did not answer my question and addressed something totally different in the article, then my response that quoted the portion of the article my original question was about, and now another response from you that again has nothing to do with my question?

Sorry, NBS. I see where I went off the rails. Difference between the passport issue and the paypal account issue.
 
Bolding mine:




I can't believe that continues to fly with judges.

You can change the file dates with about two clicks if you have the right software. Easily obtainable, easy to use, and completely free.

All three are easily changed. Date Created. Date Modified. Date Accessed.

To use them for evidence of something is insane.

Even if the judge trusts the person who's computer it was. That doesn't mean the computer wasn't compromised.
At the bond hearing --

....................

O'Mara:
This is my client's current passport, the only passport that he has. It does expire May of 2012, but I did want to acknowledge it and surrender it to the court at this time.
Lester: Thank you.
..............

Today: Sorry, your honor. My lying client ********** me over again. can we get a do-over?

lol.
 
That may be not be a direct quote from the judge, but he certainly indicated he thought something dishonest had taken place.

Rare Truth's jubilation over this development may be rubbing some posters the wrong way, but the underlying point is valid. A blatant deception took place, and it places Zimmerman's credibility into serious doubt.

I don't think there is any evidence there was a "blatant deception". Zimmerman's wife was ready to put up 100k for bond, and thought that was what the money was for. Later, for reasons we don't know, her and Z changed their minds and went to their relatives for bond money.

The money certainly wasn't a secret because everyone around here knew about it, just not how much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom