• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. The judge wasn't peeved. Too funny. Were you watching the same hearing I was?

Best line of the day by Judge Lester:


"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant, while you walk down the primrose path?"

Oya!
 
Yeah. The judge wasn't peeved. Too funny. Were you watching the same hearing I was?

Best line of the day by Judge Lester:


"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant, while you walk down the primrose path?"

Oya!

Don't you think it is possible that Z thought he had the right to remain silent when it was his wife who was testifying?
 
The passport was a non-issue. Zimmerman lost his passport some years ago and applied for a new one. When he was arrested and set free on bond, he handed his passport to O'Mara to surrender.

After he left custody, he packed his stuff to move because of the issues surrounding the case. In the course of packing, he found the old passport and self-reported that one to O'Mara. O'Mara drafted a notice to the court of the new passport, but failed to file it.

It sounds a bit like a fish-tale, but O'Mara wisely printed the directory listing to show the creation date of that file and provided that to the judge, along with the old passport, when he was in court today.
That part I get, but where did the prosecution get caught lying about it as referenced by someone above?
 
I missed it. Can someone fill me in on the passport lie? I was hoping someone uploaded it to youtube but can't find it.
After the defense produced a Word document directory and Fedex records, etc. showing that the passport had not been concealed from the court, and the circumstances under which the lost passport had been found and when they had been reported by Zimmerman (including the fact that he was in jail for part of the time the prosectution said he was 'hiding' it)...

The proscutor stood up and deliberately told the court that there was no such evidence, and that Zimmerman had knowingly deceived the court and kept both passports.

That is lame, and incomeptent at best, much more likely thye were hoping to sneak one by the judge... who didn't fall for it, and pointedly repeated that the Word directory did in fact exist... the 'formal' way of letting them know on the record that he was onto them.
 
It's called a simile :rolleyes:

Are you going to end up posting all the judges statements, one post at a time ?
Nope. Just the line of the day!

neener.gif
 
Yeah. The judge wasn't peeved. Too funny. Were you watching the same hearing I was?

Best line of the day by Judge Lester:


"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant, while you walk down the primrose path?"

Oya!
And you can keep pretending that's what he said all day, it won't make it true... but you aren't here to discuss the actual legal facts, are you?

Is this just a game of 'taunt the Mexican' for you?
 
Yeah. The judge wasn't peeved. Too funny. Were you watching the same hearing I was?

Best line of the day by Judge Lester:


"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant, while you walk down the primrose path?"

Oya!
I said the judge *was* pissed... at the prosecution.

If you have to keep making up things that were never said, and re=posting the law that proves you utterly wrong, you really aren't on topic, are you?
 
Kids were messing with garbage cans out front today. What happened to the neighborhood? I almost went Zimmerman on'em.
 
And you can keep pretending that's what he said all day, it won't make it true... but you aren't here to discuss the actual legal facts, are you?

Is this just a game of 'taunt the Mexican' for you?
Taunt the Mexican.

That's rich.

"Mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft *** wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around" and "gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!" - George Zimmerman

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ace-page-includes-slurs-against-mexicans?lite

Oh, have you heard...Zimmerman's going back to jail!

Poor feller.
 
If the text of the law is beyond your grasp, not much I can do about that...
It isn't beyond my grasp, which is why I'm calling you on pretending it means something it doesn't, just like I called you on editing out what the judge actually said and pretending he meant something that he never said.
 
I said the judge *was* pissed... at the prosecution.

If you have to keep making up things that were never said, and re=posting the law that proves you utterly wrong, you really aren't on topic, are you?
I posedted a QUOTE FROM THE JUDGE.

He was pissed - at the defense...and that's why he said that about his client being a potted plant -- and HE REVOKED BOND - AND NOW OLE Georgie HAS TO GET BACK THERE AND EXPLAIN HIS LIES.

Not looking good. Not like we didn't know he was a liar anyway.

Keep pumping the passport thing. It's all ya got.

It was his lies (and his wife's lies) about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that are the big issue.

Talk about a bad day for O"mamamiaMara.
 
Based on what? So far, all the prosecution has offered is allegations of 'inconsistent' statements, which isn't even close to 'proof beyond a reasonable doubt'.

Either they are hiding something (which after their passport lie, wouldn't surpise me), or they are going to need all the luck.

The state has decided that GZ is guilty of murder 2.

Corey clearly isn't out to find the truth. She's out to get GZ.

The state is under enormous pressure to put GZ in jail for life.

It will take quite an effort to derail the state's efforts.
 
I posedted a QUOTE FROM THE JUDGE.

He was pissed - at the defense...and that's why he said that about his client being a potted plant -- and HE REVOKED BOND - AND NOW OLE Georgie HAS TO GET BACK THERE AND EXPLAIN HIS LIES.

Not looking good. Not like we didn't know he was a liar anyway.

Keep pumping the passport thing. It's all ya got.

It was his lies (and his wife's lies) about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that are the big issue.

Talk about a bad day for O"mamamiaMara.
No, you cherry picked some of the judge's words and fabricated your own fake quote... and your own fake interpretation.


You have nothing either correct or useful.
 
It isn't beyond my grasp, which is why I'm calling you on pretending it means something it doesn't, just like I called you on editing out what the judge actually said and pretending he meant something that he never said.
I edited NOTHING out of what the Judge said...I will concede I erred,. He didn't call Zimmerman a "potted plant" - He called him a "potted palm." lol

"Lester appeared angry that the court had not been told about the money. "Does your client get to sit there like a potted palm and let you lead me down the primrose path?" he asked Zimmerman's lawyer. "That's the issue."

http://www.kvia.com/news/31139723/detail.html

That's a quote. Commit it to memory now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom