• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Anyone want to try Absinthe before TAM?

Do we need more people to make this happen? I'm still interested. I want to see a show or two this year, and preferably something new. This looks pretty good, and the prospect of a showgirl landing in my lap should overcome the jetlag (I was nodding off even during the Blue Man Group show, which is not exactly quiet!). :)
 
Do we need more people to make this happen? I'm still interested. I want to see a show or two this year, and preferably something new. This looks pretty good, and the prospect of a showgirl landing in my lap should overcome the jetlag (I was nodding off even during the Blue Man Group show, which is not exactly quiet!). :)

Well, the group rate would be nice, but I'm still going whether we get that many people or not. I'm going to create a Facebook page for it and ask a couple more people if they're interested.
 
Hmm, losing the endorsement of crazylegsmurphy has really killed the momentum of this thread.
 
Hi folks! I just came in to say I'm not interested because the people at TAM last year were ********. I was pressured, nay forced to consume large quantities of liquor and buy drinks for the elitists who frequent threads like this. You people go enjoy each others company - I'm thinking of starting a Facebook page for other people who have been **** on by skeptics for the last time and are willing to possibly form an alliance or axis of some sort to change the world.
 
Hi folks! I just came in to say I'm not interested because the people at TAM last year were ********. I was pressured, nay forced to consume large quantities of liquor and buy drinks for the elitists who frequent threads like this. You people go enjoy each others company - I'm thinking of starting a Facebook page for other people who have been **** on by skeptics for the last time and are willing to possibly form an alliance or axis of some sort to change the world.

I am appalled to find out that people were drinking alcohol last year at TAM. If I had known that I never would have attended. I've cancelled my plans for this year and have written several warning letters to local Vegas publications urging them to notify the public of the ensuing debauchery. Good day sirs!
 
Last edited:
Who knew that CLM was contagious?

This is just the beginning - CLM stood up and voiced what many of us in the antisocial underground have been unable to say for so long. But now that our message is out - let it be known that we may very well continue to not interact with you normies.
 
I am appalled to find out that people were drinking alcohol last year at TAM. If I had known that I never would have attended. I've cancelled my plans for this year and have written several warning letters to local Vegas publications urging them to notify the public of the ensuing debauchery. Good day sirs!

There was lots of nastiness going around - spitballs, swearing, and distinct lack of proper wording.
 
This is just the beginning - CLM stood up and voiced what many of us in the antisocial underground have been unable to say for so long. But now that our message is out - let it be known that we may very well continue to not interact with you normies.

CLM revolution?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom