• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Richard Gage Blueprint for Truth Rebuttals on YouTube by Chris Mohr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, that's a subtle point. I believe that that doesn't impose a limit to the method
The method, no. Video with, say, a 12bit intensity range, would increase that 256 to 4096.

at least if it's somewhat expanded to do some averaging.
I don't think averaging influences the mechanical theoretical limit.

The practical limit is the height in pixels of the façade.
Slightly. There had to be enough "room" for the pattern to repeat (a full alias cycle), so to speak. That is where the NIST 100px translation came from.

The driving factor limiting fidelity is primarily the angle of the line. (or more specifically, the ratio between line angle and relative pixel size)

The method forced NIST to select a point fairly low on the West edge, rather than a more useful position such as the NW corner.

I can see the possibility of achieving, for example, resolutions of 1/300 px even with 256 tones per pixel.
It's possible, yes. Perhaps theoretical maximum was the wrong phrase...practical maximum...in theory, with a large enough video frame, full spectrum usage, and the right line angle, almost limitless, in theory.

Again, for clarity, the actual NIST example had a 1/100px maximum fidelity.

Pretty good still, and unfortunate that similar quality results were not gained by NIST for their vertical motion study.
 

I read that wrong, if I had read it properly I wouldn't have asked for a source. I apologize.

After reading and comprehending, can you please explain to me why any of the lobbies in any of the buildings shouldn't be damaged? 7 was hit by a large amount of debris from WTC 1, and the Twins were hit with planes that threw fireballs down the elevator shafts. This caused blown out doors and massive damage to several floors along the way.

Short answer, who cares?
 
There is one interesting discussion going on, one that has already lost its hilarious appeal of a few days back, and one that is totally stupid. I ask myself why posters participate in the latter, but not the former :rolleyes:
 
I read that wrong, if I had read it properly I wouldn't have asked for a source. I apologize.

After reading and comprehending, can you please explain to me why any of the lobbies in any of the buildings shouldn't be damaged? 7 was hit by a large amount of debris from WTC 1, and the Twins were hit with planes that threw fireballs down the elevator shafts. This caused blown out doors and massive damage to several floors along the way.

Short answer, who cares?

I keep telling everyone.....it was trains!!!!!

http://loosetrains911.blogspot.com/2006/05/911-train-conspiracy.html
 
Did you hear the people say the lobby was destroyed when they got down to it?

How does destruction of the lobby, far in advance of the collapse of the building, figure into The Vast Conspiracy? Was this part of a novel method of demolition which they pioneered?
 
Chris, how can you devote your time and energy to refuting 9/11 truth when videos and interviews televised live on 9/11 say otherwise?

Here is some reality.

9/11 - WTC "Another Explosion In The Basement Or Lower Levels (WNYW).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWSimrXmcTU&feature=player_embedded

9/11 Explosive Eyewitness Testimony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y57qHmViTOg&feature=player_embedded#!

Ignoring all evidence and logic presented in an attempt to change the subject.
 
Chris, how can you devote your time and energy to refuting 9/11 truth when videos and interviews televised live on 9/11 say otherwise?

Here is some reality.

9/11 - WTC "Another Explosion In The Basement Or Lower Levels (WNYW).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWSimrXmcTU&feature=player_embedded

9/11 Explosive Eyewitness Testimony
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y57qHmViTOg&feature=player_embedded#!
I dealt with this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aB-Apjqef8
Here's a video of people calling non-explosives explosives (happens all the time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJKY...xt=C39a72dcUDOEgsToPDskJjtZpwUESPZHURCKPJ7K3d
Clayton please acknowledge you have watched both videos and that you understand that explosions DO NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL explosives. Pay specially close attention in my video to the long list of things besides bombs and thermites that cause explosions in fires. Please acknowledge what firefighters have told me about this. Explosions are common in fires. You need more evidence than explosions to prove bombs. That's why we have people who make their living studying arson. Those are the people Jim Millette first presented his preliminary dust study to. Universal agreement among those experts: no thermite. Please acknowledge.
 
I dealt with this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aB-Apjqef8
Here's a video of people calling non-explosives explosives (happens all the time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJKY...xt=C39a72dcUDOEgsToPDskJjtZpwUESPZHURCKPJ7K3d
Clayton please acknowledge you have watched both videos and that you understand that explosions DO NOT NECESSARILY EQUAL explosives. Pay specially close attention in my video to the long list of things besides bombs and thermites that cause explosions in fires. Please acknowledge what firefighters have told me about this. Explosions are common in fires. You need more evidence than explosions to prove bombs. That's why we have people who make their living studying arson. Those are the people Jim Millette first presented his preliminary dust study to. Universal agreement among those experts: no thermite. Please acknowledge.

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.
??

Why are you censoring comments to your videos? Please enable comments.
 

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.
??

Why are you censoring comments to your videos? Please enable comments.
Neonazis were commenting accusing me of being a Jew, massive obscenities from others, etc. It made me appreciate the work of threadmasters here at JREF. I didn't want to monitor twenty-two separate YouTube video comments and then get accused of censorship anyway when I took out the Nazis. JREF was willing to monitor, AE911 Truth was not (I asked), so here we are.

Was this your acknowledgement to the content of what I said in my video?
 
Neonazis were commenting accusing me of being a Jew, massive obscenities from others, etc. It made me appreciate the work of threadmasters here at JREF. I didn't want to monitor twenty-two separate YouTube video comments and then get accused of censorship anyway when I took out the Nazis. JREF was willing to monitor, AE911 Truth was not (I asked), so here we are.

Was this your acknowledgement to the content of what I said in my video?

I don't believe much of any of the above. I'm sure your team of duhbunkers would report any disruptive comments/activity and the guilty would be dealt with by youtube. I'm sure AE911 Truth would not allow the alleged activity you complained about.

As for JREF monitoring the comments on the 22 youtube videos, what does that even mean?
 
I don't believe much of any of the above. I'm sure your team of duhbunkers would report any disruptive comments/activity and the guilty would be dealt with by youtube. I'm sure AE911 Truth would not allow the alleged activity you complained about.

As for JREF monitoring the comments on the 22 youtube videos, what does that even mean?

Your personal incredulity means nothing. As for YouTube "dealing with" anybody, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
 
I don't believe much of any of the above. I'm sure your team of duhbunkers would report any disruptive comments/activity and the guilty would be dealt with by youtube. I'm sure AE911 Truth would not allow the alleged activity you complained about.

As for JREF monitoring the comments on the 22 youtube videos, what does that even mean?
It's a fact. It happened. Deal with it. I did.
This thread is where I send everyone who wants to comment on my YouTube videos. That's because JREF has moderators and I didn't want that job for myself on 22 videos. Did you notice that in the description of every single video I invite comments here?
You are ignoring the content of my video. This will be my last response to you until you deal with the content of the video I linked for you.
 
This is unbelievable. Smoke lightly "covers" 25 floors of the NE corner, but for starters, in your post 4834 your pictures of that smoke show that the center of the perimeter is completely visible down to around the 11th floor!
Hello? Count again. The thick smoke is covering 18 or 19 floors in the middle screen capture [from camera 8] at the lowest point. That frame from camera 8 was taken near onset of global collapse. The kink has not developed as in the camera 9 screen capture.

Second of all, that smoke is not thick enough to completely cover blinding light.
IYO and there was not necessarily a "blinding" light. Do you think they put the thermite on the outside?

Fourth, thermite burns for 45 seconds
You have no idea how thermite can be used in a demolition device or how much light would be emitted to the outside.

so even if that one corner could be obscured for the first moments of the collapse, the debris pile would still burn blindingly bright for another half minute or so.
The demolition was to the lower floors. Thermite residue would be burried in the pile.

Fifth, the Camera 3 video NIST used for their measurements clearly shows the entire East Penthouse collapsing with windows breaking out as it comes down. I see NO evidence of thermitic material higher up in the building blazing through the broken windows as the East Penthouse collapses.
Again, the demolition took place on the lower floors. Columns 79, 80 and 81 were probably taken out on the 5th and 6th floor mechanical rooms. This could not be seen from the outside.

The smoke in the NE corner may well be related to the massive internal collapse that had just taken place on that side
The smoke is from a fire near the west end as cameras 8 and 9 clearly show.

Sixth, Dave Thomas's comment that this is "performance art" sums up my initial response to this claim.
What does that mean?

Seventh, I feel like an idiot wasting my time with any response to this at all!
You should feel like an idiot for the reasons you gave. You have no idea how thermite could be used yet you make all these pronouncements like you did.
 
Neonazis were commenting accusing me of being a Jew, massive obscenities from others, etc. It made me appreciate the work of threadmasters here at JREF. I didn't want to monitor twenty-two separate YouTube video comments and then get accused of censorship anyway when I took out the Nazis. JREF was willing to monitor, AE911 Truth was not (I asked), so here we are.
I side with Chris on this. Monitoring 22 videos would be a full time job [with overtime].
 
Hello? Count again. The thick smoke is covering 18 or 19 floors in the middle screen capture [from camera 8] at the lowest point. That frame from camera 8 was taken near onset of global collapse. The kink has not developed as in the camera 9 screen capture.

There were far more than 9 cameras trained on WTC7, and even more pairs of eyes.

IYO and there was not necessarily a "blinding" light. Do you think they put the thermite on the outside?

No, you do. Removal of all vertical support over several floors is a requirement for your theory. And this means cutting every column multiple times, including the exterior ones. Remember now?

The smoke is from a fire near the west end as cameras 8 and 9 clearly show.
Near, yes. Not at.

You have no idea how thermite could be used yet you make all these pronouncements like you did.

Same ol' Appeal to Magic repeated for the 134th time, and still you don't learn..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom