• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Assistance required for telepathy proof

Nah, it wouldn't. I've just been trickin' and I can actually hear every word they don't say.

I've been hearing all of tsig's dirty thoughts all evening.


That or someone put a porno DVD on repeat in the living room again.
 
Ah! I was wondering where that was coming from.

I'm obviously going to have to get a better tinfoil hat.


I've found I've had to upgrade to add tinfoil boxer shorts to my wardrobe. It helps with "the urges", but I've started to get prickly heat.
 
I've been hearing all of tsig's dirty thoughts all evening.


That or someone put a porno DVD on repeat in the living room again.

You knew I was doing the laundry? OMG let's go for the million!

Oh..wait...
 
I've found I've had to upgrade to add tinfoil boxer shorts to my wardrobe. It helps with "the urges", but I've started to get prickly heat.

You know there's this thing called sharing too much.:D
 
Hei golfy!
Vi er inndelt i tre grupper med forskjellige tanke frekvenser og som man ikke kan høre i mellom.
Du hører til i en gruppe og jeg hører kanskje til en annen gruppe på en annen frekvens.
Mine tanker kan høres i ord hos dem som er på min frekvens og kan kodes og dekodes til nermest alt innen utstyr som bruker frekvenser og kan gå jorda rundt via fiber eller satelitt og må selfølgelig dekodes til samme som det var.
På direkte sendte tv/radio sendinger kan jeg snakke telepatisk i ord til de i studio eller ute i felt og man får svar. Disse tankene kan ikke lagres. Direkte uten hjelpemidler går mine snakkende tanker 20 km over åpen sjø.
Golfy du klarer aldre å få mere enn 1/3 treff med dine tanker. Hvis du skal ha mere må du på forhånd ha silt ut de som er på din frekvens.
 
hello golfy how can i help you?:) These fools know nothing.

You can help me if you can hear my thoughts are strong enough mentally to admit it. I have thought a code recently starting with FF and has 5 other letters and numbers after that - i.e. FF*****. If you can repeat that code then you can help me. I will stand by my offer of a 50% prize split. Please don't expect me to take you seriously if you cannot repeat the code.

golfy
 
Last edited:
You can help me if you can hear my thoughts are strong enough mentally to admit it. I have thought a code recently starting with FF and has 5 other letters and numbers after that - i.e. FF*****. If you can repeat that code then you can help me. I will stand by my offer of a 50% prize split. Please don't expect me to take you seriously if you cannot repeat the code.

golfy

Read my code or I will not take you seriously. AB*****.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom