• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forums I frequent, it is considered a TOS to replace or add words a poster said in a quote box that they did not say.

Maybe it's different here.

If you do it, you need to make it clear that you did it and what you changed, AFAIK.

Nonetheless, someone who had his head in the grass (and we have witnesses who place them in the grass,) it would seem that a back that was "covered in grass" would also show a head and portion of the collar of the jacket with at lease a blade or two ...after such a brutal scuffle and all.

Yup. Things that make you think.

Hmm, maybe his head was on the cement, not the grass. Thanks for making me think !
 
You go report that right away. I mean, it was clearly especially underhanded the way I pointed out that I had added the 3 words and bolded them. :rolleyes:
I don't intend to report it - however I do not appreciate you taking my words and changing them.

That's a reasonable request and I would suggest as a matter of courtesy for the direct quotes of a poster that measure to not be employed,
 
If you do it, you need to make it clear that you did it and what you changed, AFAIK.



Hmm, maybe his head was on the cement, not the grass. Thanks for making me think !
I'm gonna say right now - I don't think his head was anywhere near the concrete sidewalk.

And I am going to go on record right here, right now and say I do not believe the crime scene photos will show the blood evidence on the concrete sidewalk, in any way shape or form.

It's bold!

It's new!

It's on record!

Quote me later directly and make a fool of me if I am wrong. I don't think I will be, but I'm puttin' it out there.

Here: You can bookmark it: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8274847&postcount=9625
 
You mean he wasn't one blow away from pampers and being spoon fed for the rest of his life by dear brother?

His injuries that he sustained were not life threatening, therefore he was not one blow away from pampers..... Nope, still not a logical argument no matter how many times I say it.
 
His injuries that he sustained were not life threatening, therefore he was not one blow away from pampers..... Nope, still not a logical argument no matter how many times I say it.
Then better tell that to big brother Zimmerman and his flappin' gums who said so...
 
ht_george_zimmerman_head_dm_120419_wmain082734--525x275.jpg

I just took this photo and blew it up using new state of the art easy grass biometrics software and I can see a green grass stain as well as a blade of grass hanging off the right side of his head.
 
Last edited:
You mean he wasn't one blow away from pampers and being spoon fed for the rest of his life by dear brother?

His injuries that he sustained were not life threatening, therefore he was not one blow away from pampers..... Nope, still not a logical argument no matter how many times I say it.

And You might want to re-read what I wrote :rolleyes:

OK, let's clear this up. Should be simple.

Your claim in the first quote above is the fact that the police report said he was cleared and the extent of his injuries were not life threatening meant GZ brother was wrong and GZ was not one blow away from being spoon fed. Yes or no ?
 
OK, let's clear this up. Should be simple.

Your claim in the first quote above is the fact that the police report said he was cleared and the extent of his injuries were not life threatening meant GZ brother was wrong and GZ was not one blow away from being spoon fed. Yes or no ?
And all I said was GZ's brother should stop flapping his lyin' Zimmerman gums.
 
:eek: Didn't realize Tracy Martin was still married while simultaneous 'engaged' to Brandy Green. Not much to do with the case, more an indictment of the media portrayal.

http://www.tampabay.com/tb-two/blog/2012/4/25/trayvon-martins-stepmom-he-was-just-good-boy/

Where were you when you heard that Trayvon had been killed?
I was at work, and I called a friend, a mutual friend of Trayvon’s father. He told me he just got off the phone with my husband and said that Trayvon had got killed Sunday night.

Rare Truth, you don't want to defend your claim about how bonded the TM and Chad were ? After all, they were just a divorce and a marriage away from being brothers !
 
Edited by jhunter1163: 
Edited for Rules 0 and 12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom