Unabogie
Philosopher
Hadn't seen this picture before, but it has a pretty good view of the "T":
http://current.com/1a7e4kc
One thing I notice is that there's a tree and a doggie bag dispenser that I hadn't seen in any of the other pictures of the crime scene. Does anyone have another shot of that shows the "T" in the same frame as the police tape or the body bag?
In this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39658729@N07/6962092266/
I don't see that doggie bag dispenser anywhere. Isn't Zimmerman's story that he was attacked while walking back across the T?
http://current.com/1a7e4kc
One thing I notice is that there's a tree and a doggie bag dispenser that I hadn't seen in any of the other pictures of the crime scene. Does anyone have another shot of that shows the "T" in the same frame as the police tape or the body bag?
In this photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39658729@N07/6962092266/
I don't see that doggie bag dispenser anywhere. Isn't Zimmerman's story that he was attacked while walking back across the T?