This pretty much sums up how I feel every time ergo posts something....
[qimg]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i442/zerxsdctbghv/DEzsn.gif[/qimg]
DGM, much as l like you, being a fellow Canadian and all,
Show me one time I could not back up a claim I made. Bet you can't.my experience with you is that you're a time waster who mostly bluffs.
If you have a problem with my statement, you need to be able to explain what the problem is. If you can't, then it's obvious you don't yourself know.
Actually, what we've seen is a spammed image that shows the floors under construction. An image that also seems to want to give the impression that the floors were precariously flimsy and that the steel cabling in the trusses is something in the order of less than an inch thick. What isn't shown in that spammed image are the bridging trusses and the complete assembly that secures the floor panels to the columns.
How long (in your mind) does the upper block remain intact once "collapse" begins?
Noah seems to think that the first storey was not, in fact, capable of holding up the top 109 storeys.I wonder how he imagines the Twin Towers were able to remain standing for 30 years.
I'm not Canadian.
What "cabling" are you talking about? Show it in plan.
Show these " bridging trusses and the complete assembly that secures the floor panels to the columns" that you claim exist.

Noah seems to think that the first storey was not, in fact, capable of holding up the top 109 storeys.I wonder how he imagines the Twin Towers were able to remain standing for 30 years.




How unfortunate.
I have to "prove" to you what is common knowledge about the floors? Why?![]()
I'm not sure where you're trying to go with this but, as an assembly, it could and did.Please tell me you're just trying to make me look bad, and you don't actually believe the 1st floor was capable of sustainting the weight of 109 floors above it.
Please?
I don't know. It's impossible to tell from the pictures and video. What IS clear to see is that the falling block or mass of debris easily slams through the floor slabs, breaking the connections between the floor trusses and the perimeter and core columns, causing the perimeter columns to fall away like dominoes and the core columns to stand unsupported for a few seconds before finally falling.
That's a fascinating insight into your emotional landscape, Brass.
How unfortunate.
It maybe "common knowledge" to you but, to the rest of the world, not so much. This frequently happens when you make stuff up. Are you ready to retract those claims or prove them?I have to "prove" to you what is common knowledge about the floors? Why?![]()
This is priceless.
He says he "doesn't know" how long the upper block remains intact because it's "impossible to tell" from the photos and video, but then in the next breath says it's "clear" to see the falling block "slamming" through the floor slabs, "breaking the connections between the floor trusses and the perimeter and core columns, causing the perimeter columns to fall away like dominoes and the core columns to stand unsupported for a few seconds before finally falling."
![]()
Ergo still doesn't understand how the WTC was constructed......
The cluelessness is breathtaking to behold......
It maybe "common knowledge" to you but, to the rest of the world, not so much. This frequently happens when you make stuff up. Are you ready to retract those claims or prove them?
If you don't want to, We'll understand. It's like your "physics" claims.
![]()
You misquoted me. I said, "the falling block OR MASS OF DEBRIS." Which is plainly evident to see, even to your blind eyes. No matter when during the collapse sequence the upper block fell apart, its mass was still moving DOWNWARDS and it was still breaking things.
Really. You can't see the upper block, because it's not visible in photos or videos, but you can see it or some "mass of debris" inside the perimeter walls, "slamming" into the floors. Where do you see this? Do you have X-ray vision?
No I don't doubt there were bridging trusses. I just know for a fact they don't do what you think they do.I'm not sure it's worth the time to find the "proof" for you, DGM. I have photos that I would have to upload, and then find some written documentation explaining the floor assembly. Why should I do this? Do you doubt there were bridging trusses? Am I wrong about that?
So now you're going to play semantic games with me. Do you have a better explanation for how the perimeter columns fell away and the core was left standing?