• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the video of GZ at the police station came out that ABC broke, it was 9-5 media coverage that the video showed no evidence of wounds.

But now that we have a picture taken 3 minutes after the event the story is nowhere to be found in the headlines, other than on ABC that broke the story. It'll be interesting to see if that changes as the day proceeds.
 
Also, assuming that TM was actually talking on the phone with GF right before the confrontation, it seems even less likely to me that TM would have just attacked GZ out of nowhere when he's talking with someone on the phone.

If you believe he was on the phone with the GF, then you might as well go with what she says, which was TM spoke to GZ first, it wasn't really out of the blue.
 
You are not TM or his parents. I would say you are above the age of 18 so what seems like common sense to you may be different to a 17 yo. Amazing you are willing to sit in judgement on that one aspect.

I am a parent and have teenagers. So yea, I am willing to sit in judgement.

I'm sure the police cleared the area as soon as they got there. Damn right they would shoo people away from the body. If they were trying to help TM, they would be crowded around his body, most likely obscuring the view of bystanders.

I believe there were 2 police officers on the scene initially. 1 for GZ, 1 for TM. I agree they eventually moved people away. I just don't find it impossible it took them long enough for someone to see the front of TM hoodie.

Do you think the witness is lying or something ?

It would appear you don't think GZ did anything wrong so obviously we must agree to disagree.

To the contrary, I think GZ did things wrong. Starting with following TM.
Just not illegal.
 
As far as your overreaction to the concept of someone not leading a stranger to their home, you are obviously not a woman.
Neither was TM :). So I don't think TM had any reason to believe that he was being stalked by a crazy "admirer". In that situation I agree, it would be perfectly reasonable to not want the stalker to have the slightest idea where you live.
 
Do you think the witness is lying or something ?
Of course the witness is lying. This is not the version of facts they want :D. And if there is blood on GZ's head, it's probably actually TM's blood. It's not from the wounds on GZ's head. And it's impossible that GZ had any wounds on his head because they couldn't stop bleeding that fast. They know because, well, they just know!
 
Are you commenting on something that is happening live here?

Yea, when O'Mara asked why he chose that word, the investigator could not supply evidence to support it and couldn't even conform that it was him that used the word and stated he could have used "30 other" words to describe the nature of the circumstance.

ETA: Of course, the state gets a shot a the witness as well.
 
Last edited:
Yea, when O'Mara asked why he chose that word, the investigator could not supply evidence to support it and couldn't even conform that it was him that used the word and stated he could have used "30 other" words to describe the nature of the circumstance.

ETA: Of course, the state gets a shot a the witness as well.

Wow. Dale Gilbreath .. the investigator ... not a great witness for TM.

State does not seem willing so far to add much new information.
 
The investigator just locked himself into some pretty damaging statements in that last exchange.

The transcript on this is going to be interesting.

I hear the investigator admitting they have no evidence to date, at all, as to who started the fight. No evidence to contradict GZ initial statements to the police. Very interesting stuff.
 
For the love of God would you people stop saying this, it makes you look silly :p. The lengths to which some of you are going to invent views that confirm what you want to believe is amazing.

If I'm a block from my home and someone is following me in the dark that I think may want to rob me or do me harm I'm going to book my ass home and get in my front door as fast as humanly possible. What sane person (in fear and being followed) would think "gee, I better stay out here in the dark with this strange person and give them every opportunity to do harm to me because I don't want them knowing where I live". Seriously??

Why can't you just admit it's very strange and that you don't know why he stayed out there and leave it at that? Wouldn't that be the reasonable position to take? Or is it because that would force you to admit in the back of your mind that maybe, just maybe, it's possible there is more to the story, and you don't want to have to entertain that?


Perhaps you have forgotten who didn't want to let some stranger know where they lived. And that was only because he looked at him while passing. Imagin if you knew someone had gotten out of their car to actually follow you. Do you lead this stranger back to the home you are visiting where there is only the younger kid at home alone or do you find a way to hide and avoid this stalker?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom