• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM X Roll Call

I don't use the forum enough to edit apparently.. shocking!! Someone please add me to the roll call, if you would be so kind. My particulars....

Chris RN, Chris Pederson, Arrive 7/12 11:01am, Delta 1751, Depart 7/16 7am, Delta 1550

Thanks much! :)
 
I don't use the forum enough to edit apparently.. shocking!! Someone please add me to the roll call, if you would be so kind. My particulars....

Chris RN, Chris Pederson, Arrive 7/12 11:01am, Delta 1751, Depart 7/16 7am, Delta 1550

Thanks much! :)

Done

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July@1400|'97 Thunderbird|16 July@1000|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July 7:00|Delta 1550|I'm buying beer for everyone!
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Eos|Twy|July 11|DRiving 20 hours!!!|Monday a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|July 11|TBD|July 16|TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|July 12|Plane|July 16|Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul, 8:43 PM|US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 1400||16 July @ 1130||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15th July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10am|Plane|16 July @ 11am|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July 9:30 a.m.|SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 1845|BA|16 July @ 2045|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July 11:13|WS 1116|17 July 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads
[/table]
 
I think we're going to have to take a redhead group photo or something.
 
All signed up and everything. See everybody there!

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July@1400|'97 Thunderbird|16 July@1000|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July 7:00|Delta 1550|I'm buying beer for everyone!
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Electric Monk|James Hammond|July 11 evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|July 15th afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|July 11|DRiving 20 hours!!!|Monday a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|July 11|TBD|July 16|TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|July 12|Plane|July 16|Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul, 8:43 PM|US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 1400||16 July @ 1130||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15th July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10am|Plane|16 July @ 11am|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July 9:30 a.m.|SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 1845|BA|16 July @ 2045|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July 11:13|WS 1116|17 July 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads
[/table]
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July@1400|'97 Thunderbird|16 July@1000|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July 7:00|Delta 1550|I'm buying beer for everyone!
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Electric Monk|James Hammond|July 11 evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|July 15th afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|July 11|DRiving 20 hours!!!|Monday a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|July 11|TBD|July 16|TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|July 12|Plane|July 16|Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul, 8:43 PM|US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 1400||16 July @ 1130||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15th July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10am|Plane|16 July @ 11am|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July 9:30 a.m.|SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 1845|BA|16 July @ 2045|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July 11:13|WS 1116|17 July 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]

Adjusted arrivals and departures values to a standard form so they can be sorted. I don't think I've lost any information, happy to correct if I have.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]

I'm IN!
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]

I had to add a comment.
 
yeah... quit ***** around with my 'comment' section... there will be no buying of beer or doing whatever whatever... You people are so immature. :P
 
Let's ALL dye our hair red and then zooterkin will go broke buying everyone beer.

...and Chris RN.... I know you are but what am I?
 
I'll be there!

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Last edited:
All signed up and everything. See everybody there!

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July@1400|'97 Thunderbird|16 July@1000|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July 7:00|Delta 1550|I'm buying beer for everyone!
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Electric Monk|James Hammond|July 11 evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|July 15th afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|July 11|DRiving 20 hours!!!|Monday a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|July 11|TBD|July 16|TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|July 12|Plane|July 16|Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul, 8:43 PM|US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 1400||16 July @ 1130||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15th July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10am|Plane|16 July @ 11am|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July 9:30 a.m.|SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 1845|BA|16 July @ 2045|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July 11:13|WS 1116|17 July 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads
[/table]

James, I'm so glad you're going to be there - Alas, I won't be able to attend TAMX... unemployment has taken its toll and I just started a new job assignment...give everyone a hug for me. :)
 
James, I'm so glad you're going to be there - Alas, I won't be able to attend TAMX... unemployment has taken its toll and I just started a new job assignment...give everyone a hug for me. :)

Please don't quote the table, it's very confusing for new signees.
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
I don't know how to do the graph thing but I am going again with my buddy eh!

I've added you, CC.

[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 
Last edited:
HAHA! Thanks! Be there Wednesday night by plane drinking Vodka/Red Bulls at all bars! Leav'n Sunday to get some sleep!
 
[table=head]Forum Name|Real Name (optional)|Arrival Date & Time|How|Departure Date & Time|How|Notes|Intentionally Blank Column
AdMan|Erik|11 July|Je ne sais pas|16 July|Je ne sais pas|Je vais y assister|Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Allecher|Lei|10 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Accompanied by teenager|null
Andriiya|Andrea|Early|Car or plane|Late|Plane or car|Will not be sleeping, as per usual
AZAtheist|Don Lacey|11 July @ 14:00| Thunderbird|16 July @ 10:00|POV|Nancy too|
BrianEngler|Brian Engler|10 July ETA TBA|Some airline|17 July ETD TBA|Same airline|I'll start in the Del Mar and move on when they run out of beer
Bumlet5|Ashley (like Cher or Bono)|10 July @ Whenever|Some kind of car|16 July @ Whenever|Same car only dirtier|Yet another redhead in the Del Mar
Bytor|Cory Albrecht|11 July @ 08:50|Southwest 2319|16 July @ 17:45|Southwest 1977|
Captain Canada||11 July||15 July||Will bring Canadian beer for everyone!|
Chris RN|Chris Pederson|12 July @ 11:01|Delta 1751|16 July @ 07:00|Delta 1550|I'll do whatever the last person to edit the table suggests
Disraeli Ears|Tana Owens|11 July|SWA|16 July|SWA|Another redhead, usually accompanied by a guy in memorable hats
Ed Baehr|Ed Baehr|10 July @ 1155|Virgin Amer.|16 July @ 1425|Virgin Amer.|Please only refer to me by my forum name
Electric Monk|James Hammond|11 July evening|End of CA-AZ-CO-UT-NV camping trip|15 July afternoon|4hr drive home|My 10th TAM!|:bid:
Eos|Twy|11 July|DRiving 20 hours!!!|16 July a.m.|Driving Home 20 hours!! |Are we wearing Mayan Costumes to Penn's party?|
Hutch|David J. Hutchinson|11 July|TBD|Will have Car|15 July|May include a road Trip|Intentionally filled
Krelnik & jlweiss|Tim Farley & Jessica Weiss|11 July |TBD|16 July |TBD|Presenting a workshop!|
KSskeptic|Mark|12 July|Plane|16 July |Plane|
LarianLeQuella|Steve Lundquist|11 Jul @ 20:43 |US Scare 439|Staying in Vegas for training, checking out Monday|Not associated with TAM|Staying the following week for training.|Stares blankly
MattusMaximus|Matt|July 11 in the PM|flying|July 15 in the AM|flying|I'll be plotting Scrut's downfall :mad:|Cthulhu fhtagn!
Paul C. Anagnostopoulos|me|11 July @ 14:00||16 July @ 11:30||I'll be with Scrut
saganite|Amanda| 11 July, sometime mid-day |Mazda |15 July, morning-ish |Dustier Mazda |Complimentary french braids at the Del Mar nightly
Seelix|I respond to Seelix or Emily|11 July @ 10:00|Plane|16 July @ 11:00|Another plane|I'll be the redhead in the bar. No, the other one. No, the other other one.
SkepticScott|Scott Romanowski|10 July @ 0945|Southwest 577|16 July @ 0910|Southwest 858|My tenth TAM|Ignore the non-whitespace characters here
spruce22|Steven Schuldt|11 July @ 10:15:3212|Skyship|16 July @ 12:05:1231|Skyship II|Hey peeps, glad it's that time of the year again.
The Central Scrutinizer|R. Santorum|11 July @ 1600|SWA/AA|16 July @ 1300|SWA/AA|I'll be in the bar
Tsarbomba|Rich Orman|11 July @ 0930 |SW|16 July|SW|Ask me to do my bad Southern Accent, or my Baltimore Accent
TubbaBlubba|Leonard Nielsen|11 July @ 18:45|BA|16 July @ 20:45|BA|I'm the Swede with the terrible fake British accent
Wowbagger |Mitch "Wowbagger" Lampert| TBA| TBA| TBA| TBA| "Wowbagger" is not really part of my real name. |accidentally filled in
xinit|Richard Murray|10 July @ 11:13|WS 1116|17 July @ 12:05|WS 1117|
zooterkin|Andy|10 July|VS043|17 July |VS044| I like redheads | Nothing to see here
[/table]
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom