Spyke
Critical Thinker
I've read this whole thread and all of the posts in it.. all 6000+ of them.
And, all of the posts in a number of other threads related to this case..
And I still don't know what happened.
One thing though, if I were TM and this unknown guy was following me, I'm certainly not going to "run home" and lead him right to my friggin' door.
Me being me, I would confront him. Then only to realize the other guy has a gun...can't say how that would work out.
It's all just conjecture and speculation based on very little facts or evidence.
But carry on! It makes for some good reading.
And, all of the posts in a number of other threads related to this case..
And I still don't know what happened.
One thing though, if I were TM and this unknown guy was following me, I'm certainly not going to "run home" and lead him right to my friggin' door.
Me being me, I would confront him. Then only to realize the other guy has a gun...can't say how that would work out.
It's all just conjecture and speculation based on very little facts or evidence.
But carry on! It makes for some good reading.
Last edited:
