• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial decisions are often released late on Friday, after the evening news. But any decision she makes in this case will be controversial, so that doesn't give much of a clue.

That we've reached a point where a man who shot and killed someone might have to stand before a jury of his peers and explain himself would be viewed as "controversial" is truly sad.
 
Controversial decisions are often released late on Friday, after the evening news. But any decision she makes in this case will be controversial, so that doesn't give much of a clue.
I have a really hard time believing she's not going to arrest BUT, why give a countdown if she's going to arrest? If they intend to arrest wouldn't they want to just show up where ever GZ is unannounced and arrest him as quickly as possible so he has no notice or opportunity to run, commit suicide etc.?
 
I thought Zimmerman's 'lawyers' were making poor choices before, but after the press conference today, I'm going to up my assessment to incompetent.

When I heard they quit, I turned to my wife and said "going by the fact that they've made such a hash of his public relations, and seem to comment on things without talking to their client, he may be better off."

That we've reached a point where a man who shot and killed someone might have to stand before a jury of his peers and explain himself would be viewed as "controversial" is truly sad.

Oh everything is "controversial" when the media is reporting it. Literally any article that is in any way critical of a person/subject/object/philosophy is now "controversial".

I have a really hard time believing she's not going to arrest BUT, why give a countdown if she's going to arrest? If they intend to arrest wouldn't they want to just show up where ever GZ is unannounced and arrest him as quickly as possible so he has no notice or opportunity to run, commit suicide etc.?

Why do they have people who swindle billions from pension funds go home to await their trial, and let them walk in to court instead of being dropped off by a police van?

The law can be weird.
 
I am going to bet that Hannity has something to do with his loss of contact with his attorneys. Maybe he promised to help him assemble some kind of dream team group of attorneys.

Now that I am done creating a Fox reality show my question is; does Corey know where Zimmerman is? If didn't didn't, would the state make that news at this point; like a search for a person of interest?
 
Why do they have people who swindle billions from pension funds go home to await their trial, and let them walk in to court instead of being dropped off by a police van?

The law can be weird.
Good point! It's probably pointless to try and read some logic into this. Then again, if she comes out and announces she is not arresting, I'll say "I told you so" :D.
 
So I checked out Z's "therealgeorgezimmerman" website and I noticed the links at the top. One of them said "The Facts" and I was like "Oooh...this ought to be good!" and clicked on it. And it was just some little note apologizing that he couldn't talk about the events of that night while the investigation was ongoing, and I was like "****tease." Screw that website.
 
I thought Zimmerman's 'lawyers' were making poor choices before, but after the press conference today, I'm going to up my assessment to incompetent.

That seems to be the opinion of most legal analyists. What is raising eyebrows is not that they dropped a difficult client, which happens all the time,but that they went on TV to basically trash him.
Speculation is some big name attorney will take on the case.He might not get much money from it, but he will get the kind of publicity that money just cannot buy.
I agree that Deshowitz's analysis is probably right.
The sad thing is the chances of some sort of riot following an acquittal is probably high.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom