triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
I wonder what the minimum threshold is that someone would kill for.
Let's say a thief comes in to your house but no one is home other than you. Thus, no need to protect your family or anyone else. In fact let's keep it simple. Or even better, the thief is not in your house, he's in a field but about to take something of yours.
What would you kill an intruder for?
If he is in one of my outbuildings, then I would certainly confront him, yes, and if he then became aggressive towards me, then yes, I would certainly use deadly force.
Just showing up?
In my house? Yes.
Your tv?
If the TV in my house? Then yes.
A sandwich?
Is he in my house? Then yes.
To prove you can shoot better than a felon?
Nonsense. I have no reason to even consider this, and quite frankly, it's an asinine question.
To feel manly?
Just curious.
My manhood doesn't depend on me being able to shoot someone. Being a man means taking care of your family to the best of your ability, and holding yourself to be of good moral character.
So, in essence, your entire post is quite silly.