• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a bystander was screaming for help, it sure would be nice if they came forward to clear up this whole mess. ;)

This new addition is interesting.

There are several witnesses who have now come forward. All of them claim that they HEARD screams, not that they made them.

On top of this, you have the affirmative claim from Zimmerman: "It was me! I was the guy screaming, not the guy I shot".

So if it wasn't him, he lied. If he lied about who was screaming, then what other possibly source of the screaming could there be besides Martin, and why is Zimmerman lying about it? Come on. This isn't skepticism. This is sophistry.
 
There are several witnesses who have now come forward. All of them claim that they HEARD screams, not that they made them.

On top of this, you have the affirmative claim from Zimmerman: "It was me! I was the guy screaming, not the guy I shot".

So if it wasn't him, he lied. If he lied about who was screaming, then what other possibly source of the screaming could there be besides Martin, and why is Zimmerman lying about it? Come on. This isn't skepticism. This is sophistry.

That was a statement in jest, hence the winky face.
 
I knew it didn't make sense given the witnesses who said it was getting dark. Thanks for the correction.

So, it was after sunset. I'm still not buying GZ couldn't see TM on that sidewalk. I'll see what I can find re the back porch lights or area lights at the scene.


I don't see any street lights in the photos, still it's highly unlikely there were not porch lights on every night on that walkway. People wouldn't likely tolerate it being too dark in their backyards at night given there is a walkway there.

No problem. Honest mistake. (And, and I LOVE redheads btw....:o)

And I am with you on the porch lights thing. I know from experience in living in one of these types of places YEARS ago, that I had my porch light on all night, as did many of our neighbors.

As time goes on. Zimmerman's story (IMO) doesn't add up. But, I am willing to be convinced otherwise.
 
Wasn't that little sociopath studying law enforcement in college?

No, it seems he was just getting some kind of general studies certificate.

He screwed up a police response by deciding to do it his way. The only place he could justifiably have claimed to be aiding the police would be sitting in his truck at the back gate that he claims to have though Martin might have planned to use for his exit from the area.

I would agree that his insistence on following a "suspect" on foot when he knew police were minutes away was what ultimately led the situation south.
 
That was a statement in jest, hence the winky face.

Sorry about that.

But in light of this new report. Go back and listen to the 911 tape. Play it back with the idea that the screams are not Zimmerman. A 17 year old kid is screaming for help while facing a stranger with a gun. A stranger who after several seconds of pleading shoots him dead.

I am having a hard time feeling humorous about it.
 
Zimmerman starts giving his home address to the police dispatcher. Then he mentions that he doesn't know where this kid is. A reasonable assumption is that Zimmerman didn't want the bad guy to know where he lives. And that he believes the bad guy might be in earshot.

What is your explanation for why Zimmerman stopped giving his home address to the police dispatcher at that moment?

Your explanation is reasonable. I don't have a better one.
 
If this is the word defined earlier in the thread, I agree with it.
Yep. I'm more inclined to say 'holster sniffer'. A lot of the allegations about his past actions match up with that stereotype.

But we are only seeing what the media wants us to see.
 
No problem. Honest mistake. (And, and I LOVE redheads btw....:o)

And I am with you on the porch lights thing. I know from experience in living in one of these types of places YEARS ago, that I had my porch light on all night, as did many of our neighbors.

As time goes on. Zimmerman's story (IMO) doesn't add up. But, I am willing to be convinced otherwise.
My name is not related to being a ginger.

Ginger's short for Virginia when your father insists on naming you after his aunt and your mother agrees but refuses to call you Ginny which is the name the aunt went by. :)
 
So Zimmerman assumed the mantle of a role he had no right to, while at the same time eschewing the rules that dictated the behavior of that role. That is responsible behavior. :rolleyes:

Power without responsibility. Good gig if you can get it.

I guess.

So you admit your claim is false, which was my only point that you keep evading ?
 
Wasn't that little sociopath studying law enforcement in college?

Doesn't that make him one toal sack of fail not to know that he had no grounds to pursue Martin?


No to both.

The notion that American college students have the ability, much less the responsibility to remember what they were taught in some undergrad CJ class is 'fail'.
 
Last edited:
...
But in light of this new report. Go back and listen to the 911 tape. Play it back with the idea that the screams are not Zimmerman. A 17 year old kid is screaming for help while facing a stranger with a gun. A stranger who after several seconds of pleading shoots him dead.

....
This needs more emphasis. The witness who thought he saw Trayvon on top was very likely mistaken. All the people going on about TM could have been pummeling GZ will need to walk that back if the screams for help are Trayvon's. Why scream for help when you are on top of someone pummeling them?

All the speculation about GZ fearing for his life change to this much darker scenario. GZ shot a kid who was screaming for help.

The most generous thing one can say here is the gun discharged accidentally.
 
There are several witnesses who have now come forward. All of them claim that they HEARD screams, not that they made them.

On top of this, you have the affirmative claim from Zimmerman: "It was me! I was the guy screaming, not the guy I shot".

So if it wasn't him, he lied. If he lied about who was screaming, then what other possibly source of the screaming could there be besides Martin, and why is Zimmerman lying about it? Come on. This isn't skepticism. This is sophistry.

Don't forget : http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

He's lying too.

Oh yes http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin-shooter-teenager-gun/story?id=16000239#.T3e5_atrMQJ

In addition, an eyewitness, 13-year-old Austin Brown, told police he saw a man fitting Zimmerman's description lying on the grass moaning and crying for help just seconds before he heard the gunshot that killed Martin.

He's lying too.
 
Last edited:
Sorry about that.

But in light of this new report. Go back and listen to the 911 tape. Play it back with the idea that the screams are not Zimmerman. A 17 year old kid is screaming for help while facing a stranger with a gun. A stranger who after several seconds of pleading shoots him dead.

I am having a hard time feeling humorous about it.

I wasn't making fun of the tape, I was making a joke at the fact that all this time the debate has been; it's Trayvon screaming... no it's Zimmerman screaming. Now that it's likely not Zimmerman, a third person was thrown in the mix of possibilities.
 
My name is not related to being a ginger.

Ginger's short for Virginia when your father insists on naming you after his aunt and your mother agrees but refuses to call you Ginny which is the name the aunt went by. :)

DAMN!! I thought there for a minute I found a woman, AND a redhead on the interwebs!! :D Sorry about that.

Cheers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom