• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrative? If I believe it?

It's speculation and I labeled it as such.

Stop with the "punched from behind" garbage already. It's made up. No one who has followed the case would write that junk.

You are complaining about my speculation while blatantly making up a story.

Zimmerman's story, if he were to provide it, wouldn't really be "speculation".

And, having followed the story, I'm well aware of the fact that police claimed that Zimmerman was both attacked from behind, and punched in the face. And that's the point. Zimmerman hasn't said much. But his supposed surrogates have, and the story they've painted is ridiculous.
 
"White" came from neither the media nor the family, it came from the initial police report which describes Zimmerman as a white male.
 
Unsure, but I'm guessing right away via media FOIA request; or how would they have known any of the details about the case they initially released?
 
Unsure, but I'm guessing right away via media FOIA request; or how would they have known any of the details about the case they initially released?

Scanners, following major crime reports, asking witnesses, talking to the family. The details were very sketchy the first few days.
 
Scanners, following major crime reports, asking witnesses, talking to the family. The details were very sketchy the first few days.

True true. So is there anyone at anytime who described Zimmerman as something other than white, until his photo was released?
 
There are only two eye witnesses that saw the actual fight, and they don't agree on much of anything. And while we can't discount Zimmerman's story, the fact that it places him far from the crime scene where he was found, and that it's directly contradicted by his own 911 call, means that it's false. Sorry, people don't get punched in the face from behind, while checking street names in a backyard..

In regards to crying for help .... what is it they agree on ? What is it they disagree on ?

We have a leaked police report which have some of GZs statements to the police. What is contradicted by his call ? As far as the bolded part about street signs, can you link to where you got that ?

I thought most of these things had been covered fairly thoroughly already.
 
True true. So is there anyone at anytime who described Zimmerman as something other than white, until his photo was released?

From the night the story broke, they called him white and they didn't add white hispanic until people started challenging that. I don't know where it came from but someone, pages ago, said that the police report does not have a hispanic check box. I think it matters, only in the sense that the story was being treated like a white man killed a black man and the [white] police didn't care because the shooter was white and the victim was black. I doubt Zimmerman enjoyed the benefits of being a white man, given his appearance, and I have no doubt that if the media was giving a description of a suspect, they would have gotten the hispanic part right. That is speculation, of course.

ETA: reading the police report linked above, in the R/S it says WM. There is no checkbox but the police reported him as white.
 
Last edited:
So what exactly about this picture was so un-'newsworthy'?
 

Attachments

  • george-zimmerman-20120323.jpg
    george-zimmerman-20120323.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom