• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I saw the injury in the original video.

No, you saw a dark patch that only really showed up at the right angle that you've now concluded is an injury thanks to a doctored photo.

And still no valid explanation from anyone how a fresh scalp laceration of that size requires no wound dressing.
 
I still have that haircut from my military days.

I still think that's shaved and stitched... :)
What nonsense. Sometimes we might shave a site before putting an IV in while still in the field. But I'm sure even in some other state EMS is not shaving the hair around wounds.

As for suturing, that's absurd. You must have no clue how one cleans and assesses any wound before you'd suture it and even the paramedics here in WA which has one of the most progressive prehospital care systems in the country would not be suturing in the field.

I don't know what military experience you are talking about but I can guarantee you EMS does not suture in the field anywhere in the US, (not including wilderness medicine, a whole different thing).
 
Last edited:
What nonsense. Sometimes we might shave a site before putting an IV in while still in the field. But I'm sure even in some other state EMS is not shaving the hair around wounds.

As for suturing, that's absurd. You must have no clue how one cleans and assesses any wound before you'd suture it and even the paramedics here in WA which has one of the most progressive prehospital care systems in the country would not be suturing in the field.

I don't know what military experience you are talking about but I can guarantee you EMS does not suture in the field anywhere in the US, (not including wilderness medicine, a whole different thing).

The smiley means "not serious".

Just for the record.
 
No, you saw a dark patch that only really showed up at the right angle that you've now concluded is an injury thanks to a doctored photo.

And still no valid explanation from anyone how a fresh scalp laceration of that size requires no wound dressing.

And no blood on a primarily bare scalp. Head wounds bleed.

So the intrepid EMT's of Florida will not only shave around a wound and stitch it up so neatly that there is no redness or bruising but will also clean up the victim's clothing. All this takes place in the ambulance/dry cleaners.
 
Was this the pic?

Sorta looks like a gash that has had the hair around it shaved off.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Zimmerman-ABC-video-enhanced-caption.jpg
No, that wasn't the pic, and interestingly enough, that fake looking gash doesn't look a thing like the one they've showed on the news today. The one today looks like a round abrasion at the top of GZ's head

I will also go out on an experienced limb and say given the timing (the arrest video is supposed to be close to the time of the incident) if GZ had a gash in the back of his head that big unbandaged, it would still be bleeding, unless it was a tiny superficial scratch. And if it were a tiny superficial scratch, it wouldn't look like that.

The enhanced image is just not credible.
 
And no blood on a primarily bare scalp. Head wounds bleed.

So the intrepid EMT's of Florida will not only shave around a wound and stitch it up so neatly that there is no redness or bruising but will also clean up the victim's clothing. All this takes place in the ambulance/dry cleaners.
:D
 
It's going to be interesting around here if we get to see evidence photos of Zimmerman's injuries taken shortly after that video was taken.

Only interesting in a saying-it-changes-nothing-about-the-case-and-was-never-important-anyway kind of way.
 
Last edited:
No, I saw the injury in the original video.

I just tried it myself by standing against a wall. I can easily touch near the top of my head to the wall and still be against the wall with my body. It only requires a little arch of my neck.

Zimmerman already has a big wide flat-ish nose...

I've just been lurking, but I think that if you saw it on the video, you picked one frame and ignored a bunch of other ones.

I did a screen capture of the video at a few points, to show that the injury mysteriously moves...

at 1:03, there's no obvious gash in his head, at least none that I see...
at 1:04, there's two black dots.
at 1:05, there's a vertical black line, probably close to the same frame as the admittedly doctored image (I wasn't able to pause the video to get a screen cap). There's a a black cross, which quickly becomes a horizontal black line
at 1:06, the black cross is back, but the horizontal part seems to have moved further up his head!

by 1:08, it appears to be gone (I've hit the limit of 5 attachments)

That is one magic gash!

Can you do any screen caps which consistently show the same scar?
 

Attachments

  • video103.JPG
    video103.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 14
  • video104.JPG
    video104.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
  • video105.JPG
    video105.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 13
  • video105-2.JPG
    video105-2.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 17
  • video106.JPG
    video106.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 14
I've just been lurking, but I think that if you saw it on the video, you picked one frame and ignored a bunch of other ones.

I did a screen capture of the video at a few points, to show that the injury mysteriously moves...

at 1:03, there's no obvious gash in his head, at least none that I see...
at 1:04, there's two black dots.
at 1:05, there's a vertical black line, probably close to the same frame as the admittedly doctored image (I wasn't able to pause the video to get a screen cap). There's a a black cross, which quickly becomes a horizontal black line
at 1:06, the black cross is back, but the horizontal part seems to have moved further up his head!

by 1:08, it appears to be gone (I've hit the limit of 5 attachments)

That is one magic gash!

Can you do any screen caps which consistently show the same scar?

Yeah, the top of his head is occasionally way overexposed. Bright lights and a bald spot, I presume.
 
This stuff reminds me of paradelia. Here's David Duke's version of find the pixels game. There are a number of different versions on blogs (search Google images of "George Zimmerman's head wound"). What is striking is they seem to all see dark spots on GZ's head in very different locations. Could it be people are just enhancing or zooming in on different shadows? That's what it looks like to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom