• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the leaked police report we have:
  • Trayvon ... punched Zimmerman in the nose. Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk
    (ETA - that's not repeatedly bashed, but they are not necessarily inconsistent statements)
  • Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head
  • Paramedics gave him first aid but he said he did not need to go to the hospital. He got medical care the next day.
  • Did the paramedics bother to record that he was an ignorant sack of fail who didn't want to take the precaustions that normal protocols would require for the injuries that he now claims? People less obviously injured have been known to tip over all of a suddeen withion a couple of hours. (Ever hear of Nastasia Richardson?)
    I do hope that those claiming to see nothing now won't blame it on low resolution footage later if photos with clearly visible injuries are released.

    They have one crappy camera if that punk we see in the video is as badly injured as he has confabulated himself to be.
 
What would matter is why he initially was suspicious. If he wasn't initially sure the subject was black, then it's unlikely that he initially targeted him for his race.
As far as we can tell, his ear crickets didn't like Martin.
 
Consider that Martin, because he realized that the wierd SOB following him was packing and had no right to be interfering with him and, thus, was probably up to something nefarious, had every right in the world to take that gun, perhaps even to shoot the wierdo if he tried to get it back.

Z had no right to have that gun at that time, in that place. His ass wasn't even supposed to be there.
More false flag Lefty?

People telling the truth about the law isn't defending Zimmerman, and you spewing out of control Limbaughisms isn't defending Martin.
 
Is it not possible to use liquid bandage or something similar ? I think this is all pretty premature to get wrapped up in details, but I guess I can't help speculating either.:o

I have a styptic pencil. It's amazing at halting bleeding. I have a mole that I occasionally nick with the razor. Bleeds like crazy. Only thing that will stop it is that styptic pencil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihemorrhagic#Styptics
 
More false flag Lefty?

People telling the truth about the law isn't defending Zimmerman, and you spewing out of control Limbaughisms isn't defending Martin.
Erm...Did you miss the part of the law that says that the user of force must be engaged in a legitimate activity?

False imprisonment is a felony in most places.
 
Is it not possible to use liquid bandage or something similar ?

Possible? Sure. Probable? Nope. I don't know of any fire departments or ambulance services that use that. I COULD be wrong, but doubtful. Most medics call that "Soccer mom glue".

I think this is all pretty premature to get wrapped up in details, but I guess I can't help speculating either.:o

No problem. At least you specified that you're speculating.
 
Thank you! I thought I saw a gash but couldn't tell if it was trick of the light or not. This just reminds me of that old addage, not sure if it was correctly attributed to Mark Twain or not; A lie can make it halfway around the world before the truth even gets it's shoes on.

I applaud your restraint. I saw it too in the original video, but I held off on saying so.

The back of his head appears to be split open.
 
I can't find a reputable source that reports Jackson speaking those words. I see it being bandied about the right wing echo chamber, but it's always the same sketchy link to google cache.
That's copied directly from the link in your post... ????
 
I have a styptic pencil. It's amazing at halting bleeding. I have a mole that I occasionally nick with the razor. Bleeds like crazy. Only thing that will stop it is that styptic pencil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihemorrhagic#Styptics

Medics don't (to my knowledge) use things like that. Yes, they do work, however, there are inherent problems.

The biggest being if it doesn't work, sutures are much more difficult later.

The next one would be that those type of products are designed for superficial cuts and such. Not major head wounds. ESPECIALLY head wounds.

IMO, head wounds that require anything more than pressure for 5 minutes to stop the bleeding, should always be checked by a doctor. And that is my professional opinion.
 
So people who are bleeding profusely on their buzzed cut head are simply left to bleed? Seriously? Look, he could have some superficial cuts. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that what he looks like doesn't match the description of his injuries. At all.

*speculation on my part*

When my youngest daughter had a pretty bad gash on her forehead, they pinched the wound closed and put some medical glue on it. They told me ahead of time that she is at the borderline where the glue may or may not hold. If it doesn't hold and the would reopens, it may be too late for stitches and she might end up with a deep scar on her forehead. If the glue does hold, it will minimize the scarring. When they put it on it immediately stopped the bleeding and once it dried, there wasn't even so much as a glare of the product on her head. She was seen by a PA, not an actual doctor. Are medics authorized to do that kind of a treatment on the scene?
 
So. It's taken approximately 87 turgid pages of heated rhetoric to tentatively arrive at the timid, tentative conclusion that the original police report on GZ's injuries was, in fact, factual.

As I predicted in my first post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom