• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
She impeached her testimony, not the SP.


A "swollen lip" is in the police report. And police don't diagnose broken noses, doctors do.

Police telling a witness what she did and did not hear most certainly does.

And unless I am reading a comPletly different report than you, nowhere in that report does it say anything About a swollen lip. It also only says the he had blood coming from his nose. This could have been caused by many different things.
 
It's funny how things are spun. I really thought of this guy as a fat ass that couldn't haul himself more than a few yards without wheezing. I wasn't skeptical of that at all.

I did as well. I suppose his older photos suggested that...but he looks very different.
 
It's funny how things are spun. I really thought of this guy as a fat ass that couldn't haul himself more than a few yards without wheezing. I wasn't skeptical of that at all.

The mug shot they were using made him look heavier to me. That's why I'm not 100% sure this is him. I mean I'm 99% with the PD verifying it but fake/mistaken pics have already been presented in this case.
 
...Is it standard procedure for the police to not arrest, detain OR investigate the killer when there is a claim of self-defense? It seems so bizarre...



One of the things that has been made crystal clear for a long time, is that Zimmerman was detained, taken to the station, questioned, and the lead homicide detective tried to file charges against him.

There is a reason that multiple people are questioning your posts.
 
The mug shot they were using made him look heavier to me. That's why I'm not 100% sure this is him. I mean I'm 99% with the PD verifying it but fake/mistaken pics have already been presented in this case.
Good point. A bit of skepticism is justified. And yeah, he looks bigger in the mug shot.
 
Excuse me, but what exactly is your point in continuing to pretend that, as many times as it has been made clear that he was not acting in any NW capacity, and that it has nothing to do with his actions?

My point is that Zimmerman was behaving recklessly and irresponsibly.

According to what you said, Zimmerman had training on how to handle this situation, and was advised on the spot not to do what he was about to do.

Whether or not he was acting in a neighborhood watch capacity at that time, he knew shouldn't be following Martin with a gun.
 
One of the things that has been made crystal clear for a long time, is that Zimmerman was detained, taken to the station, questioned, and the lead homicide detective tried to file charges against him.

There is a reason that multiple people are questioning your posts.

I think the fact that the lead investigator wanted to file charges was only recently made public.
 
So judging by the video, I'm betting that those police officers will figure heavily in any trial. It may be hard for us to tell if he looks beaten up, but they were right there talking to him. If they say he didn't seem too battered, then his story suffers another blow, since he claimed his beating went on for quite some time and he was mashed into the ground.
 
Police telling a witness what she did and did not hear most certainly does.

And unless I am reading a comPletly different report than you, nowhere in that report does it say anything About a swollen lip. It also only says the he had blood coming from his nose. This could have been caused by many different things.

When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8149581#post8149581

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_miami-schools-punch-unarmed-black-teenager

Police have been reluctant to provide details about their evidence.

But after the Sentinel story appeared online Monday morning, City Manager Norton Bonaparte Jr. issued a news release, saying there would be an internal-affairs investigation into the source of the leak and, if identified, the person or people involved would be disciplined.

He did not challenge the accuracy of the information.
 
My point is that Zimmerman was behaving recklessly and irresponsibly.

According to what you said, Zimmerman had training on how to handle this situation, and was advised on the spot not to do what he was about to do.

Whether or not he was acting in a neighborhood watch capacity at that time, he knew shouldn't be following Martin with a gun.
That hasn't been in question since the facts about the NW were first posted a long time ago.

He had no authority, and no authority stopped him from taking matters into his own hands.
 
The mug shot they were using made him look heavier to me. That's why I'm not 100% sure this is him. I mean I'm 99% with the PD verifying it but fake/mistaken pics have already been presented in this case.

He certainly doesn't look like 200 lbs.
 
I think the fact that the lead investigator wanted to file charges was only recently made public.
The 'fact' that he was never detained or even investigated was debunked long ago.

Seriously, what's next? Another round of pictures of 'Trayvon Martin' as a gang member, and a retweet of the wrong address?
 
Good point. A bit of skepticism is justified. And yeah, he looks bigger in the mug shot.

My understanding is that the mug shot is from 2005. People can lose or gain a lot of weight in seven years.

As far as authenticity, all the major media outlets are running with it. Anderson Cooper and Lawrence O'Donnell are currently running the video in a constant loop. ABC News is the original source, and they supposedly got it directly from the Sanford Police Department.

Having watched the video several times on television, it is really hard for me to believe Zimmerman was seriously injured.

There is no real clear shot of his face, but the back of his head (which is almost clean shaven) is quite clear a few times, and looks unblemished. And it's certainly not in a condition one would expect for someone who supposedly had his head repeatedly bashed on concrete.

There's a couple shots where his nose is shown clearly in profile, and that doesn't look broken either.

I'm not saying Zimmerman wasn't injured at all, but there isn't any evidence of injury on that video.
 
When police arrived less than two minutes later, Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose, had a swollen lip and had bloody lacerations to the back of his head.

The recently released video of Zimmerman at the police station seems to refute this claim.
 
He didn't go to the hospital, but I thought the EMTs at least cleaned him up. Has anyone seen their run sheet?

No I haven't. But an EMT or Medic isnt going to leave you bloodied. They are going to clean you up and bandage the wound. What I don't see in the video is any bandages. But I am watching it on my iPhone so it could be there.
 
That hasn't been in question since the facts about the NW were first posted a long time ago.

He had no authority, and no authority stopped him from taking matters into his own hands.

Whether or not Zimmerman was doing something wrong seems to be very much in question. I get the impression that some people in this thread don't have a problem with his actions.
 
They should have photographed and documented his injuries.

With all the claims about not being able to see injuries in the video, I would expect the next leak to be the photos and documentation of the injuries.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom