• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen them myself. I will try to find and post. I don't know if I can post images yet since I have but a few posts.

r1nJiMPD50.jpg
 
here's the first one, if it works that is....i don't know though, may not be the same kid...
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332553538.903208.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332553538.903208.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Filling in other facts that aren't in dispute(?):

(1) Armed vigilante follows innocent, unarmed youth

(2) Youth attempts to flee

(3) Vigilante pursues youth

(4) Vigilante kills youth

The evidence that Zimmerman initiated the violence is too strong for him not to be tried.
You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means.
 
No. Martin was minding his own business and a strange whacckadoodle interfered with his activities, causing him to have reason to believe he was in danger. At this point, Martin would have had the right to kill his stalker. His stalker, being in violation of the law by stalking Martin, had no right to defend himself other than by surrender or retreat.
Evidence it's illegal to follow someone?
 
here's the first one, if it works that is....i don't know though, may not be the same kid...

Terrifying. I can see now why Zimmerman would have been concerned about this kid casually strolling through his neighborhood. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah, I've asked a couple of people and I just might have rushed to judgment on carrying one in the chamber plus a full magazine. I'm not a stranger to handguns, but I've never had any reason to carry one around with me either.

If I really thought I needed a piece for neighborhood watch, a revolver makes a lot more sense to me. It won't jam and if you need more than six rounds, you're probably in way over your head anyway.
It's safer to carry a revolver with 5 rounds, with the hammer on an empty chamber.
 
Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.

I've seen those pictures of him with gold bottom teeth. I haven't seen the gangsta thing. I do think there has been a little bit of a slant, showing the most innocent looking pictures of Trayvon and a seven year old mug shot of Zimmerman but I also have to assume that since Zimmerman and his father went into hiding, I doubt they have any other way to get a more recent picture of him. His mugshot is public record and probably the most easily accessable. I don't think it adds anything to the discussion. Zimmerman's self defense claim won't stand or fall if Martin was or wasn't sporting gold teeth. There are plenty of non-troublesome teens that dress to look a little harder than they are.
 
Terrifying. I can see now why Zimmerman would have been concerned about this kid casually strolling through his neighborhood. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is, it's not at all important if it's the same kid or not (and it doesn't look like even the recent pictures of Martin). If he looked dangerous, than Zimmerman's even more of a fool for chasing down a thug, and it wouldn't change the whole "chase down a black kid for walking down the street, start a fight, and then shoot him" thing.
 
I've seen those pictures of him with gold bottom teeth. I haven't seen the gangsta thing. I do think there has been a little bit of a slant, showing the most innocent looking pictures of Trayvon and a seven year old mug shot of Zimmerman but I also have to assume that since Zimmerman and his father went into hiding, I doubt they have any other way to get a more recent picture of him. His mugshot is public record and probably the most easily accessable. I don't think it adds anything to the discussion. Zimmerman's self defense claim won't stand or fall if Martin was or wasn't sporting gold teeth. There are plenty of non-troublesome teens that dress to look a little harder than they are.
True. My OP was just my humble opinion of the way the media really ought to be a little more responsible in their reporting and the phrases/language they use.
 
Last edited:
It's safer to carry a revolver with 5 rounds, with the hammer on an empty chamber.

Might depend on what you consider "safe". Are you more concerned about firing the weapon accidentally or being attacked by a knife wielding maniac with only two seconds of reaction time? ;)
 
Originally Posted by geeter
Why would they keep posting a 3 or 4 year old picture of the victim? They choose not to show a more recent pic of the 17 year old with gold teeth and gang signage.

Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.

They've found a FaceBooks of a Trayvon Martin who goes to a school in Chicago. Not the same person
 
Might depend on what you consider "safe". Are you more concerned about firing the weapon accidentally or being attacked by a knife wielding maniac with only two seconds of reaction time? ;)
It doesn't add any extra time to fire. When you pull the trigger on a double action revolver the cylinder rotates.
 
It was 46 calls to the police department and only 9 of them were to report someone suspicious. Mind you, in that same year there were 402 total calls to the police from that area.
Zimmerman was responsible for 10% of the 911 calls? Wow, that rivals what one might expect from Gladys Kravitz. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom