I have seen them myself. I will try to find and post. I don't know if I can post images yet since I have but a few posts.Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.
I have seen them myself. I will try to find and post. I don't know if I can post images yet since I have but a few posts.Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.
I have seen them myself. I will try to find and post. I don't know if I can post images yet since I have but a few posts.
You keep using that word, I don't think you know what it means.Filling in other facts that aren't in dispute(?):
(1) Armed vigilante follows innocent, unarmed youth
(2) Youth attempts to flee
(3) Vigilante pursues youth
(4) Vigilante kills youth
The evidence that Zimmerman initiated the violence is too strong for him not to be tried.
Evidence it's illegal to follow someone?No. Martin was minding his own business and a strange whacckadoodle interfered with his activities, causing him to have reason to believe he was in danger. At this point, Martin would have had the right to kill his stalker. His stalker, being in violation of the law by stalking Martin, had no right to defend himself other than by surrender or retreat.
here's the first one, if it works that is....i don't know though, may not be the same kid...
It's safer to carry a revolver with 5 rounds, with the hammer on an empty chamber.Yeah, I've asked a couple of people and I just might have rushed to judgment on carrying one in the chamber plus a full magazine. I'm not a stranger to handguns, but I've never had any reason to carry one around with me either.
If I really thought I needed a piece for neighborhood watch, a revolver makes a lot more sense to me. It won't jam and if you need more than six rounds, you're probably in way over your head anyway.
Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.
Terrifying. I can see now why Zimmerman would have been concerned about this kid casually strolling through his neighborhood.![]()
True. My OP was just my humble opinion of the way the media really ought to be a little more responsible in their reporting and the phrases/language they use.I've seen those pictures of him with gold bottom teeth. I haven't seen the gangsta thing. I do think there has been a little bit of a slant, showing the most innocent looking pictures of Trayvon and a seven year old mug shot of Zimmerman but I also have to assume that since Zimmerman and his father went into hiding, I doubt they have any other way to get a more recent picture of him. His mugshot is public record and probably the most easily accessable. I don't think it adds anything to the discussion. Zimmerman's self defense claim won't stand or fall if Martin was or wasn't sporting gold teeth. There are plenty of non-troublesome teens that dress to look a little harder than they are.
It's safer to carry a revolver with 5 rounds, with the hammer on an empty chamber.
Originally Posted by geeter
Why would they keep posting a 3 or 4 year old picture of the victim? They choose not to show a more recent pic of the 17 year old with gold teeth and gang signage.
Got evidence? So far, all i have seen is snide remarks on racist sites to support that story.
It doesn't add any extra time to fire. When you pull the trigger on a double action revolver the cylinder rotates.Might depend on what you consider "safe". Are you more concerned about firing the weapon accidentally or being attacked by a knife wielding maniac with only two seconds of reaction time?![]()
Might depend on what you consider "safe". Are you more concerned about firing the weapon accidentally or being attacked by a knife wielding maniac with only two seconds of reaction time?![]()
It's safer to carry a revolver with 5 rounds, with the hammer on an empty chamber.
Zimmerman was responsible for 10% of the 911 calls? Wow, that rivals what one might expect from Gladys Kravitz.It was 46 calls to the police department and only 9 of them were to report someone suspicious. Mind you, in that same year there were 402 total calls to the police from that area.