• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 2012 Las Vegas

Hi all!

I will be attending TAM for the first time this year!
Hotel is booked, waiting for more info.

When do tickets usually go on sale?
 
Hi all!

I will be attending TAM for the first time this year!
Hotel is booked, waiting for more info.

When do tickets usually go on sale?


Last year, registration opened mid-March.

So it shouldn't be too long now...
 
Yep! Reserved a room for Wed through Sun.
:)

Excited. Keep refreshing the site.

As a long time TAMer, I would advise staying until Monday, if possible. Gives you a chance to wind down after the conference ends, without having to rush off to the airport. Plus, last year, the conference went until about 4:00 on Sunday.
 
I sure hope they announce the lineup soon. My flight has gone up $60 in the last 2 weeks but I can't bring myself to buy the tickets before I know who I will see.

It's not about who you see, its about being part of the community of Tam-ites.
 
They've got a partial lineup online. No keynote announcement, so maybe that's up in the air (or maybe there isn't one?).

No major surprises; a few new faces (mostly women, I'm happy to see), but generally a lot of the usual lineup.
 
They've got a partial lineup online. No keynote announcement, so maybe that's up in the air (or maybe there isn't one?).

No major surprises; a few new faces (mostly women, I'm happy to see), but generally a lot of the usual lineup.


Yeah--nothing too surprising there yet.

However, one thing I did notice is that the hotel rates look great ($45 weeknight/$85 weekend night)--quite I bit better than I got when I booked during a recent sale, so I will be re-booking.
 
Yeah--nothing too surprising there yet.

However, one thing I did notice is that the hotel rates look great ($45 weeknight/$85 weekend night)--quite I bit better than I got when I booked during a recent sale, so I will be re-booking.

Oh, that's good news; perhaps this year we don't clash with another large event like we did last year.

I'm hoping to come, but when I checked the flight costs, they'd gone up by over $300. I'll have to investigate less direct options (Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick was otherwise ideal, as I can just hop on a train from home, and the flight is direct to LV).
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom