• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The LBJ-CIA Assassination of JFK

LogicFail, there is truth and lies everywhere from Alex Jones to the NY Times to the National Enquirer to Penthouse Magazine to the internet. Oftentimes the truth can be told in a porn magazine when it can't be told in the Wash Post because it is controlled by the CIA.

A good example is this fine article on CIA drug smuggling "The Crimes of Mena" by Sally Denton and Roger Morris in the July, 1995 Penthouse. This excellent and well sourced article was spiked at the last minute by a Wash Post editor: http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/crimesOfMena.html

Because this story has been documented elsewhere, and because I have a friend who interviewed Chip Tatum, I believe his story. I think he is very credible.

1) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III
2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb
3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker
4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn
5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and
Jonathon Marshall
6) Lost History by Robert Parry
7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin
8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine
9) The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia by Alfred W. McCoy (from the 1970’s era)
10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn
11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell
12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton
13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz
 
Bobby Baker told Don Reynolds on 1/20/61 that the s.o.b. John Kennedy would never live out his term and that he would die a violent death; Bobby Baker, one of Lyndon Johnson’s closest associates, said this during the inauguration of John Kennedy

In fact, I think the "Bobby Baker scandal" of fall, 1963, and the fact that the Kennedys were going to use this to politically execute Lyndon Johnson was one of the big reasons for the JFK assassination.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbakerB.htm
(11) Edward Jay Epstein, Esquire Magazine (December, 1966)

”In January of 1964 the Warren Commission learned that Don B. Reynolds, insurance agent and close associate of Bobby Baker, had been heard to say the FBI knew that Johnson was behind the assassination. When interviewed by the FBI, he denied this. But he did recount an incident during the swearing in of Kennedy in which Bobby Baker said words to the effect that the s.o.b. would never live out his term and that he would die a violent death.”
 
If you put more faith in the "truth" being in a porn rag than in the mainstream media, (and I don't think much of the mainstream media, but I know they chomp at the bit for any chance to take down the politically powerful) than that is your problem.

Using the CIA's hiring of drug smugglers to gather intelligence (which was true) is not the same thing as claiming the CIA itself was condoning said drug smuggling either. They just decided that it was a necessary evil to get the information they needed. (but see that's not "evil" enough for CT'ers so they make crap up to make it fit their delusional worldview)

You claims are unsubstantiated and literally crazy. They are not backed up by evidence and I'm not going to trudge through all of those books to discover more of the same when I am not frankly that interested in understanding you delusional thinking any more than I do already.

Facts, not anecdotes. Evidence, not hypothesis. Empirical data, not stories.
 
I have 300+ books on the JFK assassination. I have read 30 of the cream of the cream JFK books and read relevant passages or skimmed the rest. I have found the internet to be an absolutely invaluable source for learning on the JFK assassination. I have done much reading on the internet about the JFK assassination. With every medium, you have to read and watch critically. Oftentimes the National Enquirer or even a porn magazine is a more credible source of information on the JFK assassination than the NYT, Wash Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX. But if you read selectively and with a critical mind you can even learn from those sources as well.

Of course I do watch YouTube videos as well.
LogicFail, there is truth and lies everywhere from Alex Jones to the NY Times to the National Enquirer to Penthouse Magazine to the internet. Oftentimes the truth can be told in a porn magazine when it can't be told in the Wash Post because it is controlled by the CIA.
I spent 4 years putting the Clintons under a microscope; I literally bought every book EVER written about them off Amazon.


Just out of curiosity, is this research your vocation or your avocation?
 
LogicFail, there is truth and lies everywhere from Alex Jones to the NY Times to the National Enquirer to Penthouse Magazine to the internet. Oftentimes the truth can be told in a porn magazine when it can't be told in the Wash Post because it is controlled by the CIA.

A good example is this fine article on CIA drug smuggling "The Crimes of Mena" by Sally Denton and Roger Morris in the July, 1995 Penthouse. This excellent and well sourced article was spiked at the last minute by a Wash Post editor: http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/crimesOfMena.html

Because this story has been documented elsewhere, and because I have a friend who interviewed Chip Tatum, I believe his story. I think he is very credible.

1) Powerburns: Cocaine, Contras & the Drug War by former DEA agent Celerino Castillo, III
2) Dark Alliance by Gary Webb
3) Barry and the Boys: the CIA, the Mob and America's Secret History by Daniel Hopsicker
4) Whiteout by Alexander Cockburn
5) Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies and the CIA in Central America by Peter Dale Scott and
Jonathon Marshall
6) Lost History by Robert Parry
7) The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider by Al Martin
8) The Big White Lie: The Deep Cover Operation That Exposed the CIA Sabotage of the Drug War: An Undercover Odyssey by Michael Levine and Laura Kavanau-Levine
9) The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia by Alfred W. McCoy (from the 1970’s era)
10) Out of Control: The Story of the Reagan Administration’s Secret War in Nicaragua, the Illegal Arms Pipeline, and the Contra Drug Connection by Leslie Cockburn
11) Blue Thunder: How the Mafia Owned and Finally Murdered Cigarette Boat King Donald Aronov by Thomas Burdick and Charlene Mitchell
12) The Mafia, CIA, & George Bush by Pete Brewton
13) Called to Serve by James “Bo” Gritz

As much as it pains me to say this, Gritz is another example of a ******** artist, one who wasted any credibility he may have had for a place in the spotlight post retirement. He was booted from the SOA (Special Operations Association) and the SFA (Special Forces Association) for scamming POW/MIA families for cash to run "rescue" operations out of Thailand. He also hooked up with Scott Barnes for his adventures - birds of a feather and all that, the only difference being Gritz was SF.

http://www.miafacts.org/gritz.htm

As I posted earlier, the only book worth reading on your list is The Politics...
 
Can't you even attempt a response, Robert?

As much as it pains me to say this, Gritz is another example of a ******** artist, one who wasted any credibility he may have had for a place in the spotlight post retirement. He was booted from the SOA (Special Operations Association) and the SFA (Special Forces Association) for scamming POW/MIA families for cash to run "rescue" operations out of Thailand. He also hooked up with Scott Barnes for his adventures - birds of a feather and all that, the only difference being Gritz was SF.

http://www.miafacts.org/gritz.htm

As I posted earlier, the only book worth reading on your list is The Politics...

Question, BStrong, have you read the *other* books on my list? If you have not, then how can you have an opinion on them?
 
My response is google the Zapruder Film and you will find out that the kill shot to JFK came from the front. "Back and to the left," "back and to the left," "back and to the left" goes JFK's head and body, which implies a kill shot from the front right, i.e. the Grassy Knoll.


You and other conspiracy theorists are simply wrong about this. See the following video at 8:00 for a demonstration. Will you now retract the claim?



On top of that Oswald was US intelligence. Read those books I posted about that.


The books that provide no real evidence? Possibly you and your favorite authors have been taken in by the obviously fake McCone memo.

On top of that Oswald most probably was not even on the 6th floor and although I think he was somehow involved in the JFK assassination plot, because he was US intelligence, he shot no one on 11/22/63 - not JFK and not Tippit. Looks like a pure frame up to me on all counts.


Because you have some desperate need or desire to believe in a vast conspiracy to kill JFK. :rolleyes:


Here is a whole book about all the people who saw or heard something fishy (sounds, smoke, men) up on the grassy knoll, mostly behind the stockade fence: http://www.amazon.com/The-Grassy-Kn...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331487157&sr=1-1


First, modern ammunition is smokeless. There were, however, steam pipes in the area. Second, gunshots in an urban area can easily fool ear witnesses about the direction from which they are fired. Third, why is it suspicious that there would be "men" in the area? Many people were in the plaza to see the President, to protect the President, or simply going about their business.
 
Question, BStrong, have you read the *other* books on my list? If you have not, then how can you have an opinion on them?

I have, and in other instances know the author(s).

There is no shortage of ******** written about Central America and what went on in the 1970's - 1980's.

People take rumors and outright lies and spin them as they see fit, and the facts be damned.

Google the Christic institute lawsuit - they had all the facts too, until it turned out that they didn't. Slinging bull on the 'net is one thing, slinging it in the courtroom is quite another.

That's the reason all of your theories don't make it into court - like the great reporter Herb Caen said: "Sources, check 'em and lose 'em."
 
My response is google the Zapruder Film and you will find out that the kill shot to JFK came from the front. "Back and to the left," "back and to the left," "back and to the left" goes JFK's head and body, which implies a kill shot from the front right, i.e. the Grassy Knoll.

On top of that Oswald was US intelligence. Read those books I posted about that.

On top of that Oswald most probably was not even on the 6th floor and although I think he was somehow involved in the JFK assassination plot, because he was US intelligence, he shot no one on 11/22/63 - not JFK and not Tippit. Looks like a pure frame up to me on all counts.

Here is a whole book about all the people who saw or heard something fishy (sounds, smoke, men) up on the grassy knoll, mostly behind the stockade fence: http://www.amazon.com/The-Grassy-Kn...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331487157&sr=1-1



So tell me exactly who took the shot, how, and why. Evidence would be nice, but since LHO and LHO alone shot and killed JFK, I know you won't be providing any. Also, when you actually get around to firing a rifle (of which I have several) at a relatively hard object enclosing a relatively soft/aqueous material, you actually come to expect the object moving back in the opposite direction of bullet travel. I got my results using a .22Mag firing at a plastic bottle filled with water.
 
So tell me exactly who took the shot, how, and why. Evidence would be nice, but since LHO and LHO alone shot and killed JFK, I know you won't be providing any. Also, when you actually get around to firing a rifle (of which I have several) at a relatively hard object enclosing a relatively soft/aqueous material, you actually come to expect the object moving back in the opposite direction of bullet travel. I got my results using a .22Mag firing at a plastic bottle filled with water.

It's not nice, but the fact is that a living person absolutely does not respond to bullet impact in the way that Hollywood demonstrates.

Depending on body orientation at the moment of impact, an impact that turns out the lights can result in the body moving towards the direction of the shot, to the side, or simply a collapse. Nerve impulses play a part as well, but a terminal impact (brain or spine) doesn't leave much time for reponse from the target.

It's ugly, but watch the footage of the SVN police officer summarily executing the VC during Tet '68.

A little off topic, but one of the reasons you hear about LEO's putting multiple rounds into an attacker (beyond what an outside observer would think was required) is that even LEO's are conditioned to believe that a good impact on a live target should "knock them down." Nothing fired out of a handgun will "knock down" a living target as Hollywood would have you believe.

Guy draws down on an armed attacker, fires several rounds up close with no visible effect, he and everybody on scene open up and you end up with a bad actor with 30 holes in him.
 
I have, and in other instances know the author(s).

There is no shortage of ******** written about Central America and what went on in the 1970's - 1980's.

People take rumors and outright lies and spin them as they see fit, and the facts be damned.

Google the Christic institute lawsuit - they had all the facts too, until it turned out that they didn't. Slinging bull on the 'net is one thing, slinging it in the courtroom is quite another.

That's the reason all of your theories don't make it into court - like the great reporter Herb Caen said: "Sources, check 'em and lose 'em."

So you know the authors? Who? Well, spit them out? Do you know Terry Reed, Cele Castillo, Daniel Hopsicker, Chip Tatum, Robert Parry, Al Martin, Pete Brewton, Bo Gritz, etc? How do you know them and what are your associations with them.

I think it is beyond question that elements of the CIA and the "Secret Team," Bushes, Clintons etc were running huge amounts of drugs in the 1980's to fund illegal black operations and an unconstitutional "off the shelf" foreign policy.

Maybe that is why GHW Bush said this in 1992:

Reporter Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."
 
So you know the authors? Who? Well, spit them out? Do you know Terry Reed, Cele Castillo, Daniel Hopsicker, Chip Tatum, Robert Parry, Al Martin, Pete Brewton, Bo Gritz, etc? How do you know them and what are your associations with them.

I think it is beyond question that elements of the CIA and the "Secret Team," Bushes, Clintons etc were running huge amounts of drugs in the 1980's to fund illegal black operations and an unconstitutional "off the shelf" foreign policy.

Maybe that is why GHW Bush said this in 1992:

Reporter Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."

I spent lots of time south of the border in the 1980's.

I witnessed my share of "writers" and "reporters" with agendas, and little interest in facts.
 
So tell me exactly who took the shot, how, and why. Evidence would be nice, but since LHO and LHO alone shot and killed JFK, I know you won't be providing any. Also, when you actually get around to firing a rifle (of which I have several) at a relatively hard object enclosing a relatively soft/aqueous material, you actually come to expect the object moving back in the opposite direction of bullet travel. I got my results using a .22Mag firing at a plastic bottle filled with water.

ahem
 
So you know the authors? Who? Well, spit them out? Do you know Terry Reed, Cele Castillo, Daniel Hopsicker, Chip Tatum, Robert Parry, Al Martin, Pete Brewton, Bo Gritz, etc? How do you know them and what are your associations with them.

I think it is beyond question that elements of the CIA and the "Secret Team," Bushes, Clintons etc were running huge amounts of drugs in the 1980's to fund illegal black operations and an unconstitutional "off the shelf" foreign policy.

Maybe that is why GHW Bush said this in 1992:

Reporter Sarah McClendon: "What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?

George H.W. Bush: "Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us."

no hypothesis
 
Lyndon Johnson wanted JACKIE to ride in his car in Texas!! Source: Sen. George Smathers, a good friend of JFK (11/18/63 talk on Air Force 1)

**Lyndon did not want Jackie’s brains to get blown out, too**

Sen. George Smathers, U.S. Congress 1946-1968:

“I came back to Washington with the President. He was lying down. They had a bed in the Air Force One for him to lie on. So he said, “Gee, I really hate to go to Texas. I got to go to Texas next week and it’s just a pain in the rear end and I just don’t want to go. I wish I could get out of it.” And I said, “Well, what’s the problem?” He said, “Well, you know how Lyndon is.” Lyndon was Vice President. “Lyndon wants to ride with me, but John Connally is the governor and he wants to ride and I think that protocol says that he’s supposed to ride and Johnson wants Jackie to ride with him.” And Connally was, at that time, a little bit jealous of Lyndon and Lyndon was a little jealous of him, so it’s all these fights were going on. He said, “I just don’t want to go down in that mess. I hate to go. I wish I could think of a way to get out of it.”

Transcript from PBS "American Experience - The Kennedys Part II - The Sons" available on line here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/transcript/kennedys-transcript/

about 1/2 way down the page on the transcript.

On the day of the JFK assassination, LBJ also got into a big argument with Kennedy as he tried to get his friend Texas Gov. John Connally into his car, move his enemy Sen. Ralph Yarborough into the kill zone.
 
Jackie kennedy: Lyndon johnson killed jfk

Jackie Kennedy was a conspiracy nut!

NEW YORK – Tapes released by Caroline Kennedy reveal that Jackie Kennedy believed Lyndon B Johnson was the mastermind behind JFK’s assassination.

Tapes recorded by the First Lady months after the President’s death are to be released ahead of schedule by her daughter Caroline.

In the tapes, to be broadcast by ABC, Kennedy reveals her belief that Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons orchestrated the murder of her husband by gunman Lee Harvey Oswald.

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/36655/jackie-kennedy-lyndon-johnson-killed-jfk/

This is happening, like, NOW.

Interesting observation in the comments;

"...she wore that pink suit covered in her husband's blood and brains to his [LBJ's] inauguration. Unless Johnson was a complete reptile, he would have been squirming inside."
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom