Sherrod wasn't maimed.
Are you sure about that?
Sherrod wasn't maimed.
You can't actually argue that Breitbart is wrong unless you concede that the NAACP is too.
There wasn't one speck of trash anywhere after they left.
...
There wasn't one speck of trash anywhere after they left.
Legal definition of Injury said:source
A comprehensive term for any wrong or harm done by one individual to another individual's body, rights, reputation, or property. Any interference with an individual's legally protected interest.
The way I see it, the NAACP had been bullying and misrepresenting various things for a long time, and nobody called them when they stepped over the line.
Well, with Brietbart they just ran smack dab into someone that pushed back twice as hard.
That's essentially what was going on. It makes total sense that you would not like that, if you were the side that was getting twice as much as you'd been dishing out without any objections for decades.
The message of Brietbart is that those times are over. Bitch if you want to, whine all you want. That'd be okay with him.
Yeah. How dare them uppity ******* keep the pressure on the rednecks not to go back to the Jim Crow days. Don't they know that racism is dead?The way I see it, the NAACP had been bullying and misrepresenting various things for a long time, and nobody called them when they stepped over the line.
Yeah, racismis still putting up a fight, even as its practioners, like the sludge monster shriek that it is dead and that we no longer need one of the oldest organizations that has fought the good fight against that cancer in the collective human soul.Well, with Brietbart they just ran smack dab into someone that pushed back twice as hard.
The message of Brietbart is that those times are over. Bitch if you want to, whine all you want. That'd be okay with him.
So, basically, you are again unwilling to deal with the actual evidence showing that Breitbart misrepresented the footage that he had supposedly studied closely. And instead, you wish to make vague complaints that the NAACP was somehow "bullying and misrepresenting" some group or other, at some point or other.
Of course. I understand now.Of course not. They save it to dump on rallies and town halls of peole they oppose. They also inflitrate the areas in which opponents are operating with thugs to commit acts of violence.
At one time. Most of us have moved forward from those times. You can too if you try a bit....The NAACP have been a force for the advancement of humanity,....
No, we don't. I guess you could argue that they could be useful if they changed their focus from that which is their charter. Because their charter is the advancement of colored people, isn't it?...We still need the NAACP. ....
The dirtbags who tried to kill me in 1968 are probably still alive and teaching their grandkids to same crap their granfathers taught them. The laws have changed, most rednecks haven't.At one time. Most of us have moved forward from those times.
I guess you could argue that they could be useful if they changed their focus from that which is their charter. Because their charter is the advancement of colored people, isn't it?
I agree with this, I've never understood the 'don't speak ill of the dead' crap. This is especially true for people who's only redeeming act was to die.
In my opinion, the whole thing about reverence for the dead is at least as much about the loved ones left behind. Whether direct family, loved ones, etc.. They are in mourning. And how brutal is it to have to see, everywhere you go, liberals dancing with glee and being incredibly crass and offensive about it?
I do not even care about the widow. She should have known he was a monster.
Conservatives often project their own shortcommings onto their opponents.
It's not just him. The Right can never admit that it was wrong about anything. Admitting error is to them a sign of weakness.
Whiplash,I only read a few pages here, but I've seen the very same type of excuses as always. Most notably that they are just giving back to him what he gave out in life. That's a load of crap. There are about a million phrases that speak to this. Two wrongs don't make a right.. don't stoop to their level, etc.
The right routinely throws people under the bus that make them look bad. They were very quick to distance themselves from a number of republicans who did bad things, or did things that don't live up to their "moral code".
Yet in my experience, I almost never see liberals do the same. They never throw anyone under the bus. Even scum like Ted Kennedy, or idiots like Anthony Weiner. If you can defend the likes of Ted Kennedy, you are clearly willing to defend anything.
? Morality is a priori, objective? What is the basis for your assertions about objectivity? I think it can be reasonably argued that not speaking ill of the dead is a moral good. But I'm really curious how you determine that speaking ill of the dead is proof of a lack of objectivity. Help me out with that.It's absolutely indefensible and wrong to anyone who is objective. But I'm not seeing any objectivity in this thread. I'm seeing people who are very quick to excuse themselves from very crass behavior, based on the behavior of the person they are attacking. And a ton of rationalizing.
(Snip) No, we don't. I guess you could argue that they could be useful if they changed their focus from that which is their charter. Because their charter is the advancement of colored people, isn't it?
The dirtbags who tried to kill me in 1968 are probably still alive and teaching their grandkids to same crap their granfathers taught them. The laws have changed, most rednecks haven't.
NAACP knows that you do not advance one people over another and call it success. Time for you lot to learn that , too.