I think it is more than fair to say that assuming there indeed were manned landings at these sites, then this here is indeed the equipment. That said, the images in and of themselves have nowhere near the requisite resolution to make the claim that "one clearly sees a LM, or a rover, or whatever".
One clearly does not see a LM. One sees an indistinct white patch. Is it a LM? I personally think it might be, or something quite similar to Thomas Kelly's LM. By similar I mean an American made made lunar probe(modified unmanned LM?) that was successfully soft landed.
So you reject all other probe images in order to consider ONLY the Chinese images?
But this is still a form of God-of-the-gaps. If there were higher resolution images, it would still be possible to argue that it was only an object that looked substantially like an LM but could not be confirmed. Higher still, it would still be possible to argue that this is indeed an LM, but the quality of the image is not sufficient to reveal the various modifications. Higher yet again, and it would still be possible to argue that the modifications are behind false panels that (again!) the resolution of the image is insufficient to reveal.
And so on ad infinitum.
What is worth pointing out is that the images are grossly incompatible with random rocks; they almost certainly have to be technology. Technology that necessarily soft-landed. In the spots reported by the Apollo Program. So just by admitting these images into provenance any intellectually honest person would have been forced to abandon the line of argument that these still could have been random rock formations.
Which in my book is about on the level with dismissing the LRRR returns as from a random "shiny rock."
On the other hand, I think those fraud advocates, esteemed colleagues of mine they indeed are, with a view other than mine, with a view that the Americans man landed NOTHING OF IMPORTANCE at these sites, are saying something quite reasonable when they claim, "one cannot see anything there that can be claimed is definitely identifiable solely from the shot and the shot/image only, as a LM, or a rover, or a whatever, I am not buying in". I personally happen to disagree with that view, but I find it very reasonable given the image resolution and what is indeed identifiable outside any "set up". By set up I mean an assumed context that the Apollo Missions were successful and achieved more or less what is in the main claimed of them, and achieved in the manner typically/generally presented in our popular American culture.
I read the above six times and I can't make head nor tails of it. As best I can figure, all those words above boil down to "But you can't prove it."
