TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2007
- Messages
- 4,452
Does anyone else need any further reasons to stop feeding the troll than its last comment?
So you maintain that casual, uncritical perusal of conspiracy-theory web sites is going to save the world from the evils of peer-reviewed science.
Absolutely. The sheer onslaught of the exponential growth of the Truth movement will cause the gatekeeper scientists to surrender due to exhaustion.
Absolutely. The sheer onslaught of the exponential growth of the Truth movement will cause the gatekeeper scientists to surrender due to exhaustion.
It was an article or blog post if I remember correctly that said that the Secret Service had said that the bonds are real. Sounds a bit like a Hollywood movie perhaps but anyway.
Absolutely. The sheer onslaught of the exponential growth of the Truth movement will cause the gatekeeper scientists to surrender due to exhaustion.
What makes you think actual scientists even notice the truth movement?
What makes you think actual scientists even notice the truth movement?
Right, that's it. There is only so much AL delusion up with which I will put. Time to unsubscribe from this thread.
As Ken Wilber said: Nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time. The same can be applied to the Truth moment. But now I'm starting to go off topic again. Discussing the Truth movement should be done in a separate thread.
What really makes it unlikely imo is that the cabal controls everything...
So much for your claims that you are not being controlled by the cabal.
I am probably influenced by the cabal like everybody else. But I'm not under the individual kind of mind control that the Illuminati members are under. At least not the kind Svali has described. Because they are not consciously aware of what they are doing when in a programmed alter state. If I start to discover posts made by me that I don't remember having posted, then I should start to be suspicious of that kind of mind control, lol (or suspect identity theft).![]()
You are obviously making posts that you don't remember, because you have claimed both that "the cabal controls everything" and that you are not controlled by the cabal. These are mutually exclusive claims. Anyone who remembered making one of these claims would not make the other.
I am probably influenced by the cabal like everybody else. But I'm not under the individual kind of mind control that the Illuminati members are under. At least not the kind Svali has described. Because they are not consciously aware of what they are doing when in a programmed alter state. If I start to discover posts made by me that I don't remember having posted, then I should start to be suspicious of that kind of mind control, lol (or suspect identity theft).![]()
No they are not! There are different levels of control. AND, there can be many controllers.![]()
No they are not! There are different levels of control. AND, there can be many controllers.![]()
Because some actual scientists are already a part of the Truth movement. The crusade for Truth hath begun!!!