• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Dragon Family lawsuit against the United Nations

Does anyone else need any further reasons to stop feeding the troll than its last comment?
 
So you maintain that casual, uncritical perusal of conspiracy-theory web sites is going to save the world from the evils of peer-reviewed science.

Absolutely. The sheer onslaught of the exponential growth of the Truth movement will cause the gatekeeper scientists to surrender due to exhaustion.

Right, that's it. There is only so much AL delusion up with which I will put. Time to unsubscribe from this thread.
 
It was an article or blog post if I remember correctly that said that the Secret Service had said that the bonds are real. Sounds a bit like a Hollywood movie perhaps but anyway.


Erm, the United States Secret Service is charged with preventing the counterfeiting of US government securities and currency. Until transferred to the newly created Department of Homeland Security after the September 11 attacks, the Service was part of the Treasury Department. Not like a movie at all. Of course, as noted, we still need some real evidence for this claim.
 
Right, that's it. There is only so much AL delusion up with which I will put. Time to unsubscribe from this thread.

As Ken Wilber said: Nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time. The same can be applied to the Truth moment. But now I'm starting to go off topic again. Discussing the Truth movement should be done in a separate thread.
 
So much for your claims that you are not being controlled by the cabal.

I am probably influenced by the cabal like everybody else. But I'm not under the individual kind of mind control that the Illuminati members are under. At least not the kind Svali has described. Because they are not consciously aware of what they are doing when in a programmed alter state. If I start to discover posts made by me that I don't remember having posted, then I should start to be suspicious of that kind of mind control, lol (or suspect identity theft). :D
 
I am probably influenced by the cabal like everybody else. But I'm not under the individual kind of mind control that the Illuminati members are under. At least not the kind Svali has described. Because they are not consciously aware of what they are doing when in a programmed alter state. If I start to discover posts made by me that I don't remember having posted, then I should start to be suspicious of that kind of mind control, lol (or suspect identity theft). :D


You are obviously making posts that you don't remember, because you have claimed both that "the cabal controls everything" and that you are not controlled by the cabal. These are mutually exclusive claims. Anyone who remembered making one of these claims would not make the other.
 
You are obviously making posts that you don't remember, because you have claimed both that "the cabal controls everything" and that you are not controlled by the cabal. These are mutually exclusive claims. Anyone who remembered making one of these claims would not make the other.

No they are not! There are different levels of control. AND, there can be many controllers. ;)
 
I am probably influenced by the cabal like everybody else. But I'm not under the individual kind of mind control that the Illuminati members are under. At least not the kind Svali has described. Because they are not consciously aware of what they are doing when in a programmed alter state. If I start to discover posts made by me that I don't remember having posted, then I should start to be suspicious of that kind of mind control, lol (or suspect identity theft). :D

Special Pleading.
 
No they are not! There are different levels of control. AND, there can be many controllers. ;)


You have stated that the cabal controls everything. If you were aware that you are not controlled by the cabal, then this statement was a lie.
 
Last edited:
Because some actual scientists are already a part of the Truth movement. The crusade for Truth hath begun!!!

There are perhaps a couple but they don't matter and don't have an impact. What you just don't get is that the mockery you get is really as close to legitimacy that your kind will ever get.
 
"The 2.5 trillion-dollar Halksworth and Slamaj bonds case from 2003 brought forth Nottingham University Professor Richard Aldrich, whose research confirmed the CIA did indeed remove gold from China -- to protect it from the Communists.

Professor Aldrich concluded the bonds may have been used "for persuading managers of major banks in the interior of China to part with their vast stocks of gold."

Furthermore, Aldrich concluded that "[the Federal Reserve bonds'] re-emergence has threatened to lift the lid on still-classified aspects of economic warfare."

In Phil Shannon's review of the Seagraves' Gold Warriors, we found out that this "Black Gold" was secretly put to work by all US presidents." -- Full article: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final?start=1
 
David Wilcock interviews plaintiff Keenan!

"WILCOCK: Can you explain why Soekarno's nephew put you in charge of recovering a trillion dollars' worth of stolen assets? [Note: The matured value of the bonds stolen by Daniele Dal Bosco in the lawsuit total a trillion dollars.]

What are your credentials?

KEENAN: My credentials in this matter, David, are simple. I am pursuing the theft of bonds entrusted to me by the Dragon Family.

Edy Seno of the Soekarno Trust has signed the Soekarno Trust over to us, because he believes we just might have success in recovering what rightfully belongs to them as well.

Edy Seno is a friend of Keith Scott’s and his friends. As you may know, the trusteeship of these assets was not easy to get – not at all.

Dr. Edy Seno did not put me in charge of recovering a trillion dollars in assets. Those assets were entrusted to me by the Dragon Family, and I had an obligation to maintain control over them -- not to lose them.

The trillion dollars had nothing to do with Dr. Seno, who is in charge of the Soekarno Trust. The Soekarno Trust was turned over to Keith Scott, myself and one other (best to leave him be for the time being)." -- More: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final?start=1
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom