I dont even take any pleasure in debunking all these clueless JREF members, i think i might give them health problems in doing so...
All this and modesty too...
I got the term "tertiary blast wave" from reading a bunch of medical journals, as i will show below, so the term was stuck in my head.
This is why quote-mining is dangerous. Assuming you did in fact "learn" that, rather than scouring the entire universe to find some quote that seemed to vindicate your poor word choice, all you've done is replicated someone else's error. Happens a lot.
I gave alot of testimones, in which the most logical explanation of the blast effects described, is high energy explosvies.
Those testimonies were handled years ago. I covered them four years ago, three years before you ever registered here. And I wasn't the first. You've conflated a vast array of out-of-context quotes from all phases of all three building disasters, and not one of them uniquely indicates explosives. In fact, out of all of them, only a single individual (the people behind the "testimonies") actually believes there was an explosive involved. His name is Willy Rodriguez, and you made it clear that you weren't even referring to him in an earlier post.
So, in other words, you've got nothing. Just quote-mines.
I only wanted to address the "experts" you quoted. What they had to say was correct. It just doesn't have any bearing on our problem, and does not support your conclusion. Again, quote-mining. Try not to do that in the future. Thanks.
The total destruction of the WTC 7 lobby, cannot be explained by any jet fuel explosion or falling debris, no reasonable person would asume that debis destroyed the lobby. The video i posted shows alot of dust inside the lobby after one of the towers collapsed, no damage was done to the lobby by this dust cloud, besides some windows that broke. The police that told Jennings to run, mention reports of more explosions, what explosions was he talking about?, this was after both towers had collapsed, and he was worried about explosions and wanted him to run from thebuilding, obviously, the only logical conclusion that can be drawn, is that the policeman got reports of the explosions that caused the damage in the lobby and killed the fire/policemen inside the lobby that Jennings stepped on, and was concerned that more explosions were to be expected. The witness that saw a shockwave ripping through WTC 7, busting out the windows, and a second later the bottom floor caved out and then the building followed after that, is another great example of a witness to what could be high energy explosives.
This paragraph is nothing but your own fantasy. The lobby damage in WTC 7 was caused by the collapse of the Towers, not "Explosives." At no time was there any shockwave at the WTC, not in any structure or at any point. There was nobody killed in WTC 7, despite what you believe. Jennings was practically the last man inside, and he was told to run over the telephone, if I recall correctly. It's been some time.
Once you figure out these very, very basic mistakes, you should have no trouble retiring your overall misconception. In short, you've been completely misled, and no conclusion of yours should be considered reliable, not with so many basic errors of fact.
Everybody in europe knows who runs your secret COG government, why do you deny the state-sponsored terror network that exist in your country?. You seem to like that your government has been in martial law ever since 911, the dictatorial powers that was put into place after the attack, is to keep you safe?, it was not a coup by the secret government to seize more power?, when did their agenda of world dominance change?, and why do we see these same war elites continuing working with Al-qaida after 911 and pushing their world order agenda. In many countries today, you look like a cook if you talk about CIA being an intelligence agency working for the president and gathering information. This is 2012, not the 60s when you could make excuses for the mafia....
I've been to Europe repeatedly and I have many colleagues there. You seem convinced that we all live in some kind of vacuum... It ain't so. The above is textbook paranoia, no further comment necessary. Good luck.
I dont care that much about anybodys opinion, not many people have studied 911, and most experts like this are simple human beings like everyone else that has bad judgment and lack any real critical thinking, we live in a very damaged society controlled mostly by oligarchs. 911 is a big subject and i only respect the opinion of somebody who have truly researched it. I did ask a couple of questions regarding some basement explosions on 911, nothing else. Why do you think someones opinion matters that much?. You can find out the only right answer by yourself, then if 20 explosvies experts dont agree with you, then you know how they are all wrong. Wouldn't it be nice being able to use logical thinking and not haft to rely on "experts"?. On 911, we see blast effects, that CAN be explained by very high explosives loads, and that most likely in my opinion are explained with high energy explosvies. This is a fact, we dont need to ask any experts.
Ramble. I happen to know a lot about fluid dynamics, I have run calculations on basement explosions right here in the Forum, and based on your mistakes, I've done a great deal more research on 9/11 than you have. Yet strangely I don't come to the same conclusion as you do. I wonder why.