JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
Again, the same as with conspiracy research
Non-answer.
When the scientific community itself cannot be trusted, we need some way to correct its diversion from honest research.
What keeps conspiracy theorists honest?
Again, the same as with conspiracy research
When the scientific community itself cannot be trusted, we need some way to correct its diversion from honest research.
I try to be objective.
Yet, you have not shown anything to even suggest there is, has been or will be a time the scientific community can not be trusted. I will remind you that the peer review process can, and has, been shown to weed out and disprive fraudulent or incorrect data.
All you have done is stated you deny some evidence and claim, with out support, it may be fraudulent. That is meaningless.
What keeps conspiracy theorists honest?
For example the will to be honest.
I do.
I have posted about why I believe Einstein's relativity is a hoax in other threads. It's a bit off topic for this thread. The same with why I believe HIV doesn't exist for example.
As they have, in the past, been shown to be outright dishonest, this is inferior to the checks and balances of peer review science.
I don't think conspiracy theories provide more reliable findings when the scientific method works as it should. HOWEVER, in the case of manipulation and fakery of scientific evidence, then the scientific community becomes partial. And then conspiracy theories provide a possible impartial investigation into the issues.
To repeat:
Repeat it as often as you like, it wont magically make conspiracy theorists any more impartial, or any less faliable than scientists. The difference being that the scientific method of peer review adds an element of accountability, meaning there are checks and balances in science that conspiracy theorists actively avoid.
Again, the same as with conspiracy research:
When the scientific community itself cannot be trusted, we need some way to correct its diversion from honest research.
You don't get it. IF the scientific community is corrupt and cannot be trusted about some particular topic (such as Einstein's relativity), and the government cannot be trusted, then what good is the peer-review process? So do you now understand that some ADDITIONAL means of investigation is necessary?
If you can't trust replicable data what do you trust?
If you can't trust replicable data what do you trust?
As it happens there is no unified Scientific community.
Anders, your claimed hypothosis fails because;
Evidence of relativity is available for study, and repeatable.
You have no evidence for gatekeepers.
The. CERN project published data that appeared to contradict einstein, ergo there can be no organised conspiracy or gatekeepers.
Your distrust are assertions. they neither diminish science, nor show conspiracy theory as a viablealternative.
Science shown to be flawed would still not. Make ct a viable alternative nor allow us to ignore the lack ofaccountability in ct.
So do you now understand that some ADDITIONAL means of investigation is necessary?
Science is compartmentalized.
I claim (as a hypothesis) that Einstein's relativity is a hoax guarded by gatekeeper scientists the world over.
In many if not most areas the scientific method works fine and as it should.
What I say is that the scientific community is not infallible...
...and since science is often hierarchically controlled
...for the scientific community to by itself correct frauds may take a very long time
So additional investigation methods are needed imo, and conspiracy research is one such additional method.