Strict vegan here, active in the animal rights movement for the past several years. Some thoughts....
I'm not a vegan for my health, so much for animals' health.
I've often recommended a low-fat, vegan diet as a way to lose weight. But in all seriousness, the argument from health benefits is not a knock-out argument for veganism:
1) People have a right to eat themselves to death. Its none of your business how people conduct their health.
2) People can be healthy on a non-vegan diet, live unremarkably healthy into old age. You undermine the argument for veganism (that is, prescribing it as an alternative to non-vegan diets) by advancing it as a health argument.
I'm not a vegan for my looks.
I really really really dislike this view as well. Its judgement in the EXTREME. I was the ugly kid in high school, I know what its like to be bullied for it. I know what its like to see very attractive young women being surrounded by friends and having all manner of nice things handed to them, and for me to be essentially friendless.
Not everyone is beautiful according to your standards. Its a fact of life, but is not a factor in whether someone is "better" than another. Please keep your judgemental attitude to yourself.
The argument from animal welfare is essentially strongest argument for veganism there is. There are lots of us on the forum who take this view, you might be interested in
my perspective on the subject.
I can be a bitch sometimes in these discussions, its bad habit because this is such a touchy topic for me, but I try to keep a level head. People like calm, cool rational argument, even if its for a really microminority view like ethical veganism. Peter Singer and Tom Regan, two of the nicest people on the planet with a powerful capacity for lucid and rational argument, have inspired more people to jump on the vegan train than any invective personalities ever will.
At the moment, I find your style confrontational, off-putting, and judgemental. Its not helpful. Please stop.