Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader, TLA Dictator
Oliver,
Didn't we go through this dance with you four years ago? IIRC Ron stands for almost nothing you believe in, but you are so fervently anti-USA intervention as regards foreign policy, that you'll accept anything on the negative side just so long as he wants to close down US bases and withdraw US military support in almost all corners of the world.
Anti-Vaccination?
Anti-Abortion?
Paranoid Anti-Government?
911 Truth?
And now, add to that the fact that he's either a blatant racist (which I personally believe) or that, at minimum, he can be seen to have been pandering to racists in order to build up his war chest. I'm not sure which is worse, frankly. Neither person gets my support, my dollars, nor my vote.
Those things are not you, Oliver! Yet, you hand wave them away and accept any silly-assed excuses he offers. The guy's a panderer and a professional egg-sucker. He has the same goal as every politician - to fleece the sheep sufficiently to get re-elected. He's merely more blatant about it and he's been caught at it. He simply selected a particularly disgusting stinky filthy bunch of sheep to fleece. Now that he's taken "seriously", he's backing away from those earlier stands. Cynics might say that that's because he's found a bigger flock of not so disgusting stinky filthy sheep who can fleece for even more donations.
"I like Ron Paul because he's a real straight shooter", say the blinded followers. Yeah, he lets everyone know how bad earmarks and pork are, then he earmarks blatant porkbarrel legislation to get money for his district. "Hey, I'm agin' it, but man, I'd be dumb not to line up at the trough with the others, wouldn't I?" Yeah, a real honest guy. A guy who can tell you what he had for breakfast at his first meal in the House restaurant, but can't remember who wrote his money-making columns for him!
Nonsense. You people believing in this sack of lies should really be ashamed of yourselves. If you believe in non-interventionism or libertarian policies go out and find someone who has those beliefs, ... for real. Or, sign up now in this thread that you support and believe in his Pro-Life Anti-Vax nonsense. Those are far bigger issues than whether he thinks government is too big or whether he's anti-war.
Didn't we go through this dance with you four years ago? IIRC Ron stands for almost nothing you believe in, but you are so fervently anti-USA intervention as regards foreign policy, that you'll accept anything on the negative side just so long as he wants to close down US bases and withdraw US military support in almost all corners of the world.
Anti-Vaccination?
Anti-Abortion?
Paranoid Anti-Government?
911 Truth?
And now, add to that the fact that he's either a blatant racist (which I personally believe) or that, at minimum, he can be seen to have been pandering to racists in order to build up his war chest. I'm not sure which is worse, frankly. Neither person gets my support, my dollars, nor my vote.
Those things are not you, Oliver! Yet, you hand wave them away and accept any silly-assed excuses he offers. The guy's a panderer and a professional egg-sucker. He has the same goal as every politician - to fleece the sheep sufficiently to get re-elected. He's merely more blatant about it and he's been caught at it. He simply selected a particularly disgusting stinky filthy bunch of sheep to fleece. Now that he's taken "seriously", he's backing away from those earlier stands. Cynics might say that that's because he's found a bigger flock of not so disgusting stinky filthy sheep who can fleece for even more donations.
"I like Ron Paul because he's a real straight shooter", say the blinded followers. Yeah, he lets everyone know how bad earmarks and pork are, then he earmarks blatant porkbarrel legislation to get money for his district. "Hey, I'm agin' it, but man, I'd be dumb not to line up at the trough with the others, wouldn't I?" Yeah, a real honest guy. A guy who can tell you what he had for breakfast at his first meal in the House restaurant, but can't remember who wrote his money-making columns for him!
Nonsense. You people believing in this sack of lies should really be ashamed of yourselves. If you believe in non-interventionism or libertarian policies go out and find someone who has those beliefs, ... for real. Or, sign up now in this thread that you support and believe in his Pro-Life Anti-Vax nonsense. Those are far bigger issues than whether he thinks government is too big or whether he's anti-war.