Okay, there's something I need to discuss here,
related to a recent nomination I made myself.
Take a look at these finalists:
I'm pretty sure some of these, and maybe all, are pure Poes. We seem to be getting to a point that, not only are we having difficulty telling real CT nonsense from made up CT nonsense*, we're having some people actively trying to screw us up like that**.
So I'm of two minds here....
1) We must be more diligent in our nominations, ensuring that only Real CT Nonsense*** gets nominated, and/or makes it into the finals.
Or:
2) We embrace the Poesters, and attempt to have an entire month of Stundie finalists that are legitimately ambiguous - Real or Poe? Because that would be both hilarious, and educational, showing that Poe's Law really works. Plus, did I mention hilarious?
*Okay, yeah, all "real" CT nonsense is made up, but you know what I mean, right?
**Damn you, Strawberry!
***See above footnote, you bastards, you know what I meant!