triforcharity
Banned
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 13,961
Hey fellow Forumites!!
Thanks to DGM, (Who, BTW, should be EXCLUDED from this poll) we have FINALLY received the Form 990 from AE911T for FY 2010.
It turns out that Gage is the only paid employee at AE911T. Imagine that.
Anyway, click the poll. Take a guess. I've added a plant Z option because I am a rebel.
(if anyone wants to host the Form 990, please PM me and i'll get it to you)
Cheers!
~Triforcharity
Thanks to DGM, (Who, BTW, should be EXCLUDED from this poll) we have FINALLY received the Form 990 from AE911T for FY 2010.
It turns out that Gage is the only paid employee at AE911T. Imagine that.
Anyway, click the poll. Take a guess. I've added a plant Z option because I am a rebel.
(if anyone wants to host the Form 990, please PM me and i'll get it to you)
Cheers!
~Triforcharity
