• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Daming New Evidence Proves 9/11 Could Have Been Stopped!!!

The same show has Stewie and Brian giving each other high fives saying that they made 9/11 happen.
 
I didn't watch it but it is on YouTube so it must be true. And in true Marokkaan style, I'm prepared to defend it but I won't actually.
 
I didn't watch it but it is on YouTube so it must be true. And in true Marokkaan style, I'm prepared to defend it but I won't actually.

Considering its a Family Guy sketch, that would be funny :)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom