• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Guide to laws on recording conversations

When I worked for Victoria Police, whenever I had to address a group (usually about how some of them needed to be re-deployed), several made a point of ostentatiously putting recorders on their desk and turning them on. It never worried me.
 
When I worked for Victoria Police, whenever I had to address a group (usually about how some of them needed to be re-deployed), several made a point of ostentatiously putting recorders on their desk and turning them on. It never worried me.

By knowing that you are being recorded and still speaking you are almost consenting to it. Plus the other party does consent to it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom