• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

GOP to Planned Parenthood: Hand over records

Sure looks like the sort of materials being requested by the committee might be the beginning of such prosecutions.

No, those prosecutions already didn't happen. The FBI investigated and declined to prosecute.

Oh, and guess who contacted the FBI to initiate that investigation? Planned Parenthood.

Or are you suggesting that in the absence of PRIOR legal standard of proof of wrongdoing, established by convictions, prosecutors should not look for wrongdoing?

No, I'm suggesting the "claims" you presented to answer the question of whether or not Stearns' investigation is a fishing expedition have no factual basis.
 
Dainty tip toeing around the reek of dead bodies noted.

Repeating.

It's nice that you can make stuff up, but back in the real world.


Back in the real world, the Greedy Old Perverts are trying to invent their own reality and they invent crap like this to do it. It doesn't work any more. People have seen what the freaktards did with pimp boy's videos of ACORN.
 
No, I'm suggesting the "claims" you presented to answer the question of whether or not Stearns' investigation is a fishing expedition have no factual basis.
Actually, it is a distraction, intended to draw people's attention away from the fact that the republicons are going all-out to tank the ecconomy like the Koch roaches told them to.
 
Oh, yeah, sure, right....that explains why some of the federal agents are singing like canaries...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/02/death_in_the_desert_project_gu.html
Derail noted. This has nothing to do with the fact that a few teatards have invented another ACORN-type lie to do the work of the Koch roaches.

I feel like I am scolding a puppy for leaving something nasty on the Persian rug and the puppy keeps bringing his squeeky toys for me to play with.
 
Derail noted. This has nothing to do with the fact that a few teatards have invented another ACORN-type lie to do the work of the Koch roaches.

I feel like I am scolding a puppy for leaving something nasty on the Persian rug and the puppy keeps bringing his squeeky toys for me to play with.

I'm ok with noting it as a derail, just don't think that when you use hyperbole that you might not get called on it with respect to the real criminals.

Return to regular programming and ignore 2000 guns walked to mexico and 200 dead; return to calling the republicans and conservatives criminals, ignore Issa's investigation, ATF and FBI, and White House involvement.

Continue discussing something that is in truth, itself a detour from the problems the country has.
 
I'm ok with noting it as a derail, just don't think that when you use hyperbole that you might not get called on it with respect to the real criminals.

Which has bugger-all to do witrh the fact that the Koch roaches and their dancing monkey teatards in the House are trying to sell another lie about an organization that does more good for America in a day than the Koch roaches, Ryan or Agent Orange will do in their lifetimes. They use lies to stir up the shrieking monkeys so that they can get away with guttin g every social program that makes working people less dependent on the charity of fascist sweatshop owners.

Return to regular programming and ignore 2000 guns walked to mexico and 200 dead; return to calling the republicans and conservatives criminals, ignore Issa's investigation, ATF and FBI, and White House involvement.

You're not talking to a bunch of teatards here and dangling a bright shiny thing is not going to distract us from the fact that you are avoiding the subject at hand, which s the grandstanding of the use vermin who want to gut PP.

As for Issa, his handling the investigation dooms it to failure. He's kind of a stupid little sleaze ball.

Now, care to address any real evidence that PP is ripping us off?
 
Last edited:
....
Now, care to address any real evidence that PP is ripping us off?
Now that makes no sense.

An investigation has initiated depositions and interrogatories.

Before they commence, would you care to explain the real evidence?

:rolleyes:
 
Before they commence, would you care to explain the real evidence?

Why would I? There is none, as far as I know.

That does not stop the republicons who hate birth control or women's rights from manufacturing some.
 
Now that makes no sense.

An investigation has initiated depositions and interrogatories.

Before they commence, would you care to explain the real evidence?

:rolleyes:

Why do you feel an investigation of this nature needs no evidence prior to commencing?
 
The only known fact in this case is that some low-born scum manufactured evidence that a humanitarian organization was committing a crime. For that, the scumbags who went out and made the videos should be on trial for violating the civil rights of the health care workers they wrongly accused.

Abnybody who believes that the muckrakers were not actually creating the muck they raked probably believes the moon is made of green cheese.
 
Why do you feel an investigation of this nature needs no evidence prior to commencing?
Why would you think they didn't have any? Prosecution usually does not lay all his cards on the table. Doesn't have to, it just plain tough if you don't like it.
 
Why would you think they didn't have any?

Because they haven't presented any.

Remember, you said we should deal with the facts. So what facts have been presented to indicate any of the allegations against Planned Parenthood are true?

Prosecution usually does not lay all his cards on the table.

I'm not asking for all the cards. Just one will suffice.

Or do you think investigations of this magnitude are acceptable without any evidence (read: facts) presented to warrant them?

Doesn't have to, it just plain tough if you don't like it.

We're arguing facts here, not feelings. You were one who suggested they were important. I guess you were only referring to "facts" that you like.

Do you even believe in the American system of law, or should we just abandon it in favor of one in which we randomly investigate people we don't like?
 
...I'm not asking for all the cards. Just one will suffice....
So you want something that YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO, but which might be released if the prosecutor so chose.

I guess that means just be a crybaby and whine. Maybe if you whine loud enough he'd toss a little bone out?

:)
 
So you want something that YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO, but which might be released if the prosecutor so chose.

I guess that means just be a crybaby and whine. Maybe if you whine loud enough he'd toss a little bone out?

:)

So... no facts from you, then. Just childish taunts. Par for course.
 
It's not a childish taunt to note that you don't have a legal right to the information you are asking about.

Whining won't change that.

Where I did claim I had a legal right - or any right - to the information I was asking about?

This is a forum for discussion in which people gather to discuss things. I was discussing the glaring dearth of evidence for the allegations being made against Planned Parenthood, some of which you provided.

Funny how you no longer wish to defend the things you've posted and now wish to end the discussion.
 
Where I did claim I had a legal right - or any right - to the information I was asking about?

This is a forum for discussion in which people gather to discuss things. I was discussing the glaring dearth of evidence for the allegations being made against Planned Parenthood, some of which you provided.

Funny how you no longer wish to defend the things you've posted and now wish to end the discussion.


There is nothing at all to indicate that there is any impropriety in the way PP handles federal money. Indeed, every examination has indicated that PP fully complies with the law. As this is clearly the case, I think the best question is:

Is it whining to ask if there is any evidence of wrongdoing prior to launching an investigation?
 
Where I did claim I had a legal right - or any right - to the information I was asking about?

This is a forum for discussion in which people gather to discuss things. I was discussing the glaring dearth of evidence for the allegations being made against Planned Parenthood, some of which you provided. .....
No you were not. You were discussing YOUR dearth of evidence and claiming that your lack of knowledge reflected that of the general, and in the particular, that of the prosecutor.

Which I found rather amusing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom