Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2003
- Messages
- 64,221
Where is your proof of that?
Way to miss the sarcasm, lefty. But then, I really shouldn't be surprised.
Sounds more like another republicon rant to divide the Democratic Party against itself.
Since you don't seem to be able to figure this stuff out on your own, I'll hold your hand and walk you through it.
That's exactly what it's supposed to sound like. It's supposed to sound lunatic. But it's a pretty direct parallel to Ben's claim that Republicans "want the Union destroyed." It's funny that the former jumps out at you, but the latter so escapes your notice that it didn't even occur to you that I was being sarcastic. After all, why would I be sarcastic about a claim that you take so seriously? And therein is your problem: you really, honestly believe what Ben said, and you also think that everyone else thinks the same way.
Your information filters need some adjustment there, lefty.
Last edited: