• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

A new challenger for the Million dollars!

tpr007

New Blood
Joined
Jul 21, 2011
Messages
5
Live on British TV this morning, Leigh Catherine has accepted the million dollar challenge.

Let's get some publicity for this, as when she fails (which she will) people need to hear about it.

The show she was on this morning here in Britain: This Morning

I can't post links :(
 
My google-fu didn't turn anything up. And her name mainly gave me references to her psychic business in directories. She's just attention seeking to drum up trade.
 
I believe I have a much better chance of winning the million dollars than Leigh Catherine does.

My prediction: Leigh Catherine will never apply for the challenge. Through a little known technique used by psychics called hand-waving, she will either deny the money exists, or that the challenge is rigged, or that Randi is a charlatan, or any combination of the above coupled with other lame excuses.

Just like Sylvia Browne, she'll run from the JREF as fast as she can.
 
through a little known technique used by psychics called hand-waving, she will either deny the money exists, or that the challenge is rigged, or that randi is a charlatan, or any combination of the above coupled with other lame excuses.

Just like sylvia browne.
(Just her name makes me shudder)

It would be funny if it wasn't so true. I can't stand this woman, she's the worst of the lot in my view. :mad: If only the Million Dollar Challenge was compulsory for all self-proclaimed psychics!! There wouldn't be any out there then :D
 
I particularly liked how uncomfortable the "psychic" looked as Paul read out those Barnum statements and did a quick demonstration of cold reading...
 
She seemed very confident re the challenge and it seems ITV are going to fund the trip over. She likes the States, so it seems it will probably happen.
Perhaps she genuinely believes she has the power to talk to the dead, but is deluded, and unwittingly uses a version of her own type of reading, and her clients respond in the same way as a fake cold reader.
 
Last edited:
Excuse me, but may I suggest that half the people here go and apply for the MDC themselves if they are going to talk BS that way?

Seriously... I cannot read her tweeter page without continously banging my head against the screen for sheer stupidity and vanity of it.

I suggest either the rest of you are lying or have a supernatural tolerance ability if you claim otherwise. Would you take a million dollar challenge for it? :D
 
Excuse me, but may I suggest that half the people here go and apply for the MDC themselves if they are going to talk BS that way?

Seriously... I cannot read her tweeter page without continously banging my head against the screen for sheer stupidity and vanity of it.

I suggest either the rest of you are lying or have a supernatural tolerance ability if you claim otherwise. Would you take a million dollar challenge for it? :D

Excuse me too! Are you referring to my post above because if you are, read what I actually said, and not what you think I said. I said perhaps she was "deluded", and I meant just that and nothing else!
 
Last edited:
Excuse me too! Are you referring to my post above because if you are, read what I actually said, and not what you think I said. I said perhaps she was "deluded", and I meant just that and nothing else!

I wasn't referring to you...
I'm simply saying I have no idea how anyone can read her tweeter at all (regardless if they believe it or not).
 
I have just seen this article (Google "Judges see no future for psychic beautician Leigh" and its the first hit) - looks like she applied on Britain's Got Talent but didn't get through the first round... if anyone finds the video of her appearance on Britain's Got Talent, post the link!
Can't believe she's Welsh and from Cardiff - a disgrace to both!!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom