The Fallen Serpent
Master Poster
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2009
- Messages
- 2,139
????
Part of the committee's requests are FOR THE RECORDS OF THE AUDITS. I suppose they will review them and see if there is reason to go further or not.
The transcripts of the proceedings will be online, and I'm sure the video will be on youtube.
And by the way, I don't feel any compulsion to respond to demands from you. If you don't like my comments, don't converse with me. I'll bring specific facts in when I choose, as can anyone.
From the OP link
Due by the end of the month: internal audits of how much Planned Parenthood received and spent in government money from 1998 to 2010. Stearns also requests any state audits of PPFA for the last 20 years that have not been made public, as well as a description for how "segregation between family planning and abortion services is accomplished," and how the practice is monitored for compliance.
My questions are: What is lacking in the FEDERAL audits which are supposedly done yearly? What if the internal corporate audits include sensitive patient information? What do state audits from the past 20 years have to do with this if this is about Federal funding?