• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 3 - Discussion of the Amanda Knox case

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I show you these pictures to show you the pain of Meredith," Francesco Maresca said.

What an imbecile! Firstly, Meredith is dead, twenty minutes of suffering is not the issue. I just suffered from something that caused north and south voiding. I’m alive, so who cares that I suffered? Idiots! Secondly, it is an agreed upon logical fallacy for the reason that it is not a relevant argument.

I believe he also said something about the “intrinsic genetic unreliability” of the witnesses that testified that Guede said that Amanda wasn’t involved. The idea of “intrinsic genetic unreliability” connotes bigotry, pure and simple.

I believe he said something about “We are not talking about a defeat”. What is this monster talking about? Since when can an incorrect conclusion be called a victory? The man should be disbarred. What an idiot!

Francesco Maresca not only isn’t worthy of a pay check, he should be disbarred for being sub worthless.

Mignini and others keep repeating the totally unfounded and libelous lie that this was an “extreme sex game that turned violent” or a “frenzied sex game”. It is a fallacy of logic to keep repeating something. However, when the repeated statement is both a lie and libelous and hurtful, then it is criminal. Mignini also isn’t worthy of a pay check. He should also be disbarred for being sub worthless.
 
Last edited:
It is clear that Rudy Guede has no part in the civil case attorneys theories. Hardly Sollecito either. It's all about Amanda Knox.
 
It is clear that Rudy Guede has no part in the civil case attorneys theories. Hardly Sollecito either. It's all about Amanda Knox.

Yes. After it's all over, whether she is free in America or locked up in Capanne, what will these wicked clowns do without the American witch to divert them?
 
Barbie did not say the defense was asleep, nor did any of the other main tweeters.

A guilter called @DugoutIMAGESM☆Q tweeted that comment to Barbie. Doesn't look like he was in Perugia.

ETA: Is there a reliable source that claims the defense was sleeping?

I saw it on Barbies Twitt page.... Glad to hear they weren't asleep on the job.

I have no other sites, but the Barbie Twitter you mentioned.
 
Knox's anxiety is visible in today's pics (Zimbio.com: Amanda Knox Awaits Verdict)

Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+AWChKoWEuZzl.jpg
 
Knox's anxiety is visible in today's pics (Zimbio.com: Amanda Knox Awaits Verdict)

[qimg]http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+AWChKoWEuZzl.jpg[/qimg]

I really love Amanda's handler. Anybody have any detail on her?

I would love to hear her download on this case. Would pay extra if she dresses in leather.
 
I think thats what their instructed to do is be very reserved.

A lawyer told me once, the attacking lawyer wants to find the "button" that makes you lose it, and then they will keep pushing it. The motive is to make you look like a bad human, out of control, in front of the room.

For the parents too it must be nearly impossible to deal with.
I cant imagine what its like going through something this bizarre.

I watched The Thin Blue Line- Errol Morris Academy award story, its a true story of falsely imprisoned man in Texas, he was mistakenly found guilty by the Prosecution and "system" setting being obstinate, but mainly due to the real Murderer falsely blaming this innocent man, Randall Adams. It was a trip to watch...scary.

I think Judge Hellman has a good control of this courtroom, and as some reporter mentioned really well.

There's three parts to a case like this in general- Motive, Witnesses and Science
and for this case, there is no motive, there is very weak witnesses, so the Science becomes extremely important.

I guess Sollecito's Defense is up Tuesday?
 
I really love Amanda's handler. Anybody have any detail on her?

I would love to hear her download on this case. Would pay extra if she dresses in leather.
I pray you are being sarcastic and sardonic. I do not like the looks of her at all; she conjures up evil images and makes Amanda look like Joan of Arc. :( ETA: I cannot help but compare Amanda's pretty child-like profile to the handler's big Perugian Schnozz:
Amanda+Knox+Amanda+Knox+Awaits+Murder+Verdict+TjjL3NsjnYfl.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is Maresca still up for tomorrow? Anything going on tomorrow at all?

From Perugia Shock

Then civil parties Monday and Tuesday. No court Wednesday. Defense Thursday and Friday. Replies Saturday. Monday the 3rd maybe only the statements from Amanda and Raffaele and the court goes to deliberate, and will come out with a verdict in the evening.

So maybe the prosecution goes on?
 
I've seen Frank's post about the schedule, but some reports suggested that Sollecito's defense is tomorrow and Thursday is for Knox's.

So which one is it?

The prosecution is done.

From what I understand civil parties finished also - thankfully. My headache became unbearable.
 
Last edited:
That would be a good plan by the PR folks! Get her drunk the night before, then she is not only late, but delirious when she gets there! Clever. :D

As opposed to her normal yet still delirious standard.
 
On some level it *is* about us, Dougm. Any civilized person should be profoundly offended by what this grotesque dog and pony show has explained to us about the true state of Italy's culture.

I have no problem with Michelle Moore's comments. I applaud them. This preposterous bastard has been coddled enough, and feared enough; he deserves to hear what civilized persons think of him.

And surely if Hellmann would like to censor Moore or toss her out of the court room for what she said, that is his prerogative. Apparently he has not done so.

I'll clarify, and then leave this alone. I have no problem with Michelle Moore, or her comments. My issue is the venue. Mignini made a big presentation to the jury, intimating the the pro-Knox people are loonies who don't know what they are talking about. An American calling him names in court will play right into his narrative.

I am equally disgusted by the presentations against Amanda, but there is a time and a place, and if I were there, and stood up and said something to Mignini, I would expect to be roundly critcized.
 
I agree I saw something like Sollecitos on Tuesday too...cant remember where.
Hate to muddy the waters, but Sfarzo had originally said :


Tues: Knox closing;
Wed.: Court closed ;
Th: Sollecito closing;
F, S: Rebuttal;
Mon Oct 3: Defendants speak; deliberation; verdict pending.
 
Maresca is a nasty, dangerous little man. As far as I'm aware, Oggi (correctly) reported that the jacket was taken into evidence, but only after 46 days. Way to lie in order to construct a straw man. I hope the defense points out this attempt to mislead. Plus, since when is it OK to leave such important evidence at the crime scene for 6 weeks?
The whole 'no defensive wounds, must be multiple attackers holding Meredith down' argument might've been precluded if the jacket was examined in a timely fashion, and if the jacket showed that maybe it had been used to control Meredith. But by the time the jacket was examined properly, the prosecution had already been on the 'multiple attacker' angle for 6 weeks.


Meredith clearly had several puncture wounds to her hands...to me that indicates defensive wounds as I can think of no other way for them to be there.
 
I'll clarify, and then leave this alone. I have no problem with Michelle Moore, or her comments. My issue is the venue. Mignini made a big presentation to the jury, intimating the the pro-Knox people are loonies who don't know what they are talking about. An American calling him names in court will play right into his narrative.

I am equally disgusted by the presentations against Amanda, but there is a time and a place, and if I were there, and stood up and said something to Mignini, I would expect to be roundly critcized.

I'm honestly not looking for the last word, but simply want to clarify as well.

Judge Hellmann is presiding over this court, not Massei or Mignini. I suspect that if Massei did not recognize it, Hellmann does recognize that Mignini is up on corruption charges. If Hellmann had been supportive of Mignini's would-be honor, he would have booted Moore out of court, then and there. Apparently, he did not. And so, she was not roundly criticized, at least by anyone other than Meisterburger Mignini, himself.
 
Hate to muddy the waters, but Sfarzo had originally said :


Tues: Knox closing;
Wed.: Court closed ;
Th: Sollecito closing;
F, S: Rebuttal;
Mon Oct 3: Defendants speak; deliberation; verdict pending.

The most recent version is that civil are tomorrow and Thursday/Friday - defense. But, the one that I was more familiar with, was the one that civil ends today and tomorrow is for Sollecito, Wed no court and Thursday Knox. I wonder if anyone can clear that up.
 
Last edited:
I would have liked to see Hellman keep the speculating and name calling to a minimum. He should have made them discuss the real issues in the case. I suppose the defense can not object in court during this phase. To me it is disgraceful.
 
The most recent version is that civil are tomorrow and Thursday/Friday - defense. But, the one that I was more familiar with, was the one that civil ends today and tomorrow is for Sollecito, Wed no court and Thursday Knox. I wonder if anyone can clear that up.
:confused::confused: I think we shall wait and see. Yours may be correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom