• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is the FUNNIEST or MOST ENTERTAINING conspiracy theory?

While a total scam, I particularly enjoyed the RFID Tags for US Armed Forces personnel that got it's brief moment in the sun from Alex Jones.
Someone pranked Alex Jones a guy who had a RFID stamp on his letter on a medical exam for his hearing this hoax has spread around like wildfire until Alex Jones started to talk about it. the hoaxer called into the Alex Jones show and he told Alex Jones " yeah i did said you guys are apparently right about one thing what i want to know is why did you work over something i made up" this is one of the reasons why Alex Jones never verifies his research*if its called research i would call it hypothesis research*.
 
Time Cube is a classic, but I think :PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller has taken the "WTF" category with his CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURES-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR. He's the future of "sovereign citizenship", taking it to the level of kabbalah. And he has followers.
The "grammar" or lack of seems familiar. Is this tactic in a how to fake CT manual of some sort? All I am waiting for is Wynn to mention SWEADS.
FOR THIS PLENIPOTENTIARY-JUDGE: David-Wynn: Miller's-KNOWLEDGE OF THESE CORRECT-SENTENCE-STRUCTURES-COMMUNICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR=(C.-S.-S.-C.-P.-S.-G.) IS WITH THE CLAIMS BY THE QUANTUM-LANGUAGE-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR-NOW-TIME-WRITTEN-COMMUNICATION-FACTS.

FOR THE EDUCATIONAL-CORRECTIONS OF THESE MODIFYING-COMMUNICATIONS ARE WITH THESE CORRECTION-CLAIMS AGAINST THESE FICTIONAL-ADVERB-VERB-USAGE WITH AN OPERATIONAL-METHODS OF A FICTIONAL-MODIFICATION-PARSE-SYNTAX-GRAMMAR.(8500-YEARS OF THE SYNTAX-MODIFICATIONS WITH EVERY LANGUAGE)

FOR THE NOUN = NO-NO OF THE INFORMATION(IN=NO, FORM=STRUCTURE, AT=LOCATION, ION=CONTRACT) WITH THE FICTION-WORDS ARE WITH AN AILING-(CORRUPTION FROM THE ORIGIN)-MEANING BY THE FICTIONAL, SIMULATION, ILLUTIONAL, PRESUMPTION, ASSUMPTION, GUESSING, PERJURY AND WITH THE LYING-VOLITION OF A FACT.

Below gov generated fake CT.
signals.jpg
 
Last edited:
A local one, though still really funny, regards the re-introduction of wolves into the swedish fauna. A small minority of swedish rural inhabitants house a pathological fear of wolves (mainly hunters worrying about the moose population). When wolves reappeared in Sweden in the nineties (migrating mainly from Russia through Finland) a rumour quickly spread that these were zoo animals, released in secrets from unmarked trucks by the authority of enviromental protection.
Now, as any inbred, back-country retard (yes, I'm from those areas and allowed to say that) knows, wolves are incredibly dangerous and actually a real threat to the stability of our entire nation (if huge packs of slavering wolves don't kill us all, starvation from not having a humungous moose population to feed on will).
Now, who would want to damage Sweden in such peril? Why, the Russians of course!
And out comes the eywitness stories about Russian soldiers (in full uniform, of course) being spotted releasing wolves into the wild, often backed out by findings of discarded cans of russian army rations and so on.
So, all in all, a typical CT on all points:
-Believed by an uneducated minority convinced of being an important majority.
-Perepetrated bya shadowy elite (or foreign interests).
-Highly fitted to the desire of said minority (to shoot anything that moves on four legs).
-Completely hilarious and yet dangerous.
 
For me, the funniest CT is the one about NASA hiring Stanley Kubrick to film the Apollo 11 mission. I have no idea who filmed the other lunar missions, but I suspect Ingmar Bergman had much to do with Apollo 14, mainly because of his well-known obsessions with humanity's inability to truly comprehend its place in the universe and for obtaining the perfect golf swing in a near vacuum.

A lesser known CT involving Kubrick was his film "Full Metal Jacket," which was secretly sponsored by Burlington Coat Factory to boost sales of their inordinately heavy Tungsten Wear brand, the failure of which ultimately bankrupted the company.
 
Last edited:
I've studied a lot of nutty JFK scenarios, but the one that made me laugh out loud was the one that suggested that government forces had deliberately placed the Stemmons Freeway sign for the purpose of blocking the view of Zapruder's camera at a critical moment.

Giving that theory a run for its money are those who think the Zapruder film was faked to frame Oswald and my personal favorite, the theory that John F. Kennedy is still alive. Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi has a great list of everyone accused of killing JFK. The list includes Mossad (natch), the Anti-Defamation League, the Catholic Church, the Department of Agriculture, the American Council of Christian Churches, the Teamsters, and, of course, Martians.

I think the funniest one is how the ebil US gub'ment and big pharma created AIDs, Ebola, H1N1 and a whole host of other diseases to reduce world population.

Especially when the population of the world is growing exponentially.:jaw-dropp

I would've thought condoms, abortion funding, and sex education would be a more efficient, simple, and cost effective way to reduce the population, but I guess that's why I'm not cut out for a position in the NWO.

As entertaining as I find all of the above, David-Wynn: Miller wins by a long shot. I'm new here and I'm not an expert on sovereign citizens, so I don't know if he fits with the FOTL, but if we're doing a poll, my vote goes to whatever group that guy is in.
 
I don't even get the premise of this conspiracy??
- Time is cubic, not linear.
- There are four simultaneous 24-hour days in one rotation of earth.
- God is a word representing one-ness.

Get it?
 
Last edited:
Limiting the question to people who can put an English sentence to gether, I've found the "accepted for value" conspiracy theory especially insane, although not exactly funny or entertaining. It's kind of sad, really, to see people who are quite deep in debt tell themselves escapist fairy tales, knowing that they're in for a real bruising in the long run.

For those who aren't familiar with it, this is yet another offshoot of sovereign citizenship. The idea is that whenever someone notifies you of a debt, you can write "Accepted for value" on the notice and mail it back to the sender, and this will cause your debt to be paid from your secret "strawman account" that was created under your all-caps name per the 1933 Banking Act. Somehow.
 
Last edited:
I would've thought condoms, abortion funding, and sex education would be a more efficient, simple, and cost effective way to reduce the population, but I guess that's why I'm not cut out for a position in the NWO.

:tinfoil Clearly. :tinfoil The methods you mentioned may cost-effectively reduce the population in the US, but only AIDS and Ebola work in Africa. ;) Welcome to the JREF, btw.

- Time is cubic, not linear.
- There are four simultaneous 24-hour days in one rotation of earth.
- God is a word representing one-ness.

I'm with you, man. How could anyone NOT understand that? :D
 
What is the Funniest or Most Entertaining conspiracy theory to me?

That it takes only 3 licks to get to the tootsie roll center of a Tootsie Pop!

mr_owl_lunchbox.jpg


LOL!
 
I was thinking about this recently. Flat-earthers, as stupid as they are, make me sad. 9-11 nut-balls make me angry.

But, chem-trails adherents honestly make me laugh out loud. I just don't understand how people could believe that nonsense.

So anyway, what's the most entertaining CT for you? Nibiru? Young Earth Creationists? People who think Lord of the Rings is real?
The most entertaining are the ones that have come in the age of Obama
Birthers became a majority of the GOP. Also the belief that Obama is a Muslim.
 
Adolf Hitler still lives (as a clone maybe) in an Area in the antarctic called "Neuschwabenland" (some conspiracy theorists might claim on the moon) and with a gigantic UFO-flotilla (the so called "Reichsflugscheiben") he will come back some day and the Nazis then will conquer the world for their final victory.

:D
 
There is a movie being made called IronSky based on the idea of Moon Nazies Uber Alles.

It can be found at IronSky.net
 
There's a second page as well.

Holy crap, that is amazing. If you're into crazy, you'll get a nice headrush from that page. Example:

TimeCube said:
Educators are"damn liars",and most evil
of all animals. They do not deny the charge
of being evil word bastards.

I removed the extra large red font for your benefit. :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom