• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is the FUNNIEST or MOST ENTERTAINING conspiracy theory?

I, for one, welcome our alien shape-shifting reptilian overlords. So stop dissing 'em before they zap you.

Otherwise, chemtrails. So funny.
 
How about HAARP, a government radio antennae that controls the weather and can also cause earthquakes. Also, the claim that the Denver Airport is the headquarters of the NWO is pretty funny too.
 
I think the funniest one is how the ebil US gub'ment and big pharma created AIDs, Ebola, H1N1 and a whole host of other diseases to reduce world population.

Especially when the population of the world is growing exponentially.:jaw-dropp
 
The only one I can have a good releasing laugh at is the Global Consciousness Project - my, isn't it reassuring to imagine that we can collectively avoid a planetary plane crash? The same goes for the Gaia "hypothesis" and any attempt to prove the existence of a Star Wars-like Force field between all living things, on condition no-one mentions midi-chlorians. If we must have a new religion, we could hit if a lot worse than some form of environmentalism, provided rationality is at least dangling by its feet & not dropped out of the window.

Most others you mentioned are the products of fear and mistrust, and I can't really find them funny. Except for David Icke's reply, of course.
 
I like the omnipotent God(s) CT... these Gods who have severe communication limitations and so have to work thru various people who don't agree on what was said; plus how everything is going to be 'proved' in the future........and the best one is that they usually can't deal with the Devil or Evil directly.
 
I like the omnipotent God(s) CT...
Yeah, polytheism generally makes you much healthier and more creative. :D

And that environmental aspect I mentioned...

norsereligiousworld.gif
 
MOST ENTERTAINING
The Bennewitz Affair
paulbennewitz.jpg

Not funny at all. Except the computer program given to him by official sources. It's phrases were giberish but funny. Swedes!!
signals.jpg

I wonder who wrote them?
 
Last edited:
I think the funniest one is how the ebil US gub'ment and big pharma created AIDs, Ebola, H1N1 and a whole host of other diseases to reduce world population.

Especially when the population of the world is growing exponentially.:jaw-dropp



Along those lines - there was a Toronto fellow, who posted a video about "homoerotic art" in Toronto, and said the NWO was putting this art in public places in order to limit the population - by encouraging heterosexual promiscuity.



As the LoL cats say, "Ur doin it wrong!"
 
I think it's David Icke's shape-shifting reptiles. Bonus points when his cultists insist that it's "not meant to be taken literally".
 
I like the omnipotent God(s) CT... these Gods who have severe communication limitations and so have to work thru various people who don't agree on what was said; plus how everything is going to be 'proved' in the future........and the best one is that they usually can't deal with the Devil or Evil directly.

And He is also so bad with money. Everyone keeps asking for money on His behalf.



with a tip of the hat to G. Carlin.
 
And He is also so bad with money. Everyone keeps asking for money on His behalf.



with a tip of the hat to G. Carlin.

They are bad on foresight too, despite knowing the future they do things they know will fail.......yeah let me drown everybody even though I know THAT won't work....
 
Birthers or of course ...
Some folks have done "serious" news reports about the claims of the birthers, and the claims (all of them accurate and reported fairly) got so absurd so quickly that the whole thing seemed like a badly written farce. The punch line, of course, is that birtherism allegations are believed to be totally fact-based, and that racism plays absolutely no role, no sirree.
 
I've always found the idea that the FBI and Philadelphia police department teamed up to frame a cab driver for murder to be rather comical.
 
Speaking of Philidelphia, what about the theory that the U.S. Navy tested an "invisibilty cloak" / time travel device on the deck of a destroyer there.
 
Along those lines - there was a Toronto fellow, who posted a video about "homoerotic art" in Toronto, and said the NWO was putting this art in public places in order to limit the population - by encouraging heterosexual promiscuity.



As the LoL cats say, "Ur doin it wrong!"
That it's counterintuitive is what makes it soooo diabolical.

It's akin to playing a game of "no I'm not; yes you are" with a small child then switching it up half way through.
 
Geologists, botanists, micro-biologists, geneticists, astronomers, cosmologists, physicists, chemists, and archeologists are conspiring on a world-wide basis to hide the fact that the world is 6000 years old.
One word: banana.

It fits in my hand perfectly and tastes delicious.

Explain that!

:boxedin:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom