• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Why does Alex Jones get so much attention?

What a joke. A controlled demolition couldn't happen because of the difficulty of setting it up. But the energy was available to completely, for the first time in history, demolish a huge skyscraper(three) as a result of fire damage.

Significant structural damage + gravity = collapse.
 
I think its because he fills a void for people who do not want to think for themselves. I was a Jones fan from 9/11 until 08-09, not sure but if I look at old post here I could find out since it was this site that brought me out of the rabbit hole. I have not looked at infowars since I came to this site, so when our Seals were killed the other day, and it was mentioned that Team Six was involved, I knew that if I looked at Jone's site, it would likely have on the front page that the US brought down the chopper to cover up Bin Laden's death. Needless to say, Jones did not disappoint. Sadly, a houseguest, who happens to be my best friend of 25 years, came to me and started diving head first down the rabbit hole. He has never even heard of Alex Jones and still came to a CT conclusion on the downed copter. I accidentally used Jones as an example of why NOT to believe such silly things so now I am afraid he will start checking out infowars. I may just have to put a password on the wifi and tell him that internet has been cut off. :D Seriously though, I still find it hard that I was ever weak enough to get sucked in, but I can tell you, it is not just guys wearing tin foil hats that follow Jones. There are many mainstream folks who have decent levels of learning that manage to fall.
 
Significant structural damage + gravity = collapse.


If that were true there would be no need for the extensive expensive preparation for the current controlled demolition methodology.

All that would be necessary would be program a computer model and determine the damage necessary to instigate a gravity collapse.
 
If that were true there would be no need for the extensive expensive preparation for the current controlled demolition methodology.

Did you miss the "significant structural damage" part?

Are you really that ignorant? 9/11 was no inside job. Get over it.
 
If that were true there would be no need for the extensive expensive preparation for the current controlled demolition methodology.

All that would be necessary would be program a computer model and determine the damage necessary to instigate a gravity collapse.

If you ignore the "controlled" part of the equation, no problem.

The insurance companies and local authorities might not see it your way, go head first, knock yourself out - maybe you've discovered a new business model:

"Un-Controlled Demolitions Inc "
 
Did you miss the "significant structural damage" part?

Are you really that ignorant? 9/11 was no inside job. Get over it.

My point was that your view is that minimal "significant structural damage" caused all three WTC buildings to collapse. If that is true all buildings could be rigged to provide minimal "significant structural damage" to instigate a total gravity collapse and subsequent pulverization of a building.
 
My point was that your view is that minimal "significant structural damage" caused all three WTC buildings to collapse. If that is true all buildings could be rigged to provide minimal "significant structural damage" to instigate a total gravity collapse and subsequent pulverization of a building.

Considering I never said anything like that, you do know that "minimal significant structural damage" is an oxymoron, don't you?
 
My point was that your view is that minimal "significant structural damage" caused all three WTC buildings to collapse. If that is true all buildings could be rigged to provide minimal "significant structural damage" to instigate a total gravity collapse and subsequent pulverization of a building.

Minimal is your insertion.
 
Minimal is your insertion.

You bet. "significant structural damage" was in quotes.

Look at the videos of the towers. 80 plus floors were absolutely pristine.

Don't most controlled demolitions wire the lower 2/3s of a building to have it collapse with the desired result?
 
You bet. "significant structural damage" was in quotes.

Look at the videos of the towers. 80 plus floors were absolutely pristine.

Don't most controlled demolitions wire the lower 2/3s of a building to have it collapse with the desired result?

Proof please.
 
an example of why Jones gets so much attention is clearly demonstrated here
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=179440
Just Read on AJ site that that Amazon has banned the sale of self defense items including baseball bats for homeowners to defend their families

http://www.infowars.com/amazon-disar...defense-items/



what good will that do?

If people wanted weapons, a shovel can be honed to a razor edge ,a claw hammer or pitchfork would do nicely , so what are they really stopping?
The comments on Jones site and the thread on Ickes then carry on regardless and not one of them thinks to do this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=sports&field-keywords=baseball+bat

The report mentions weapons and also talks of baseball bats but bats are not listed as banned just sticks and martial arts weapons.

If Amazon had banned weapons Im sure they would have thought of stopping the sale of these.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...unchaku&sprefix=nun&rh=n:318949011,k:nunchaku

People who believe stuff Jones says are simply idiots
 
Last edited:
I keep forgetting - faith is fact to you lot.

If assertion is all we need for proof - I assert that the kinetic energy released by the aircraft impacts effected the structures throughout - not just at the points of impact.

My assertion is common sense. Yours is not.
 
an example of why Jones gets so much attention is clearly demonstrated here
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=179440

The thread then carries on regardless and not one of them thinks to do this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=sports&field-keywords=baseball+bat

The report mentions weapons and also talks of baseball bats but bats are not listed as banned just sticks and martial arts weapons.

If Amazon had banned weapons Im sure they would have thought of stopping the sale of these.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...unchaku&sprefix=nun&rh=n:318949011,k:nunchaku

People who believe stuff Jones says are simply idiots

What exactly are you saying? Should Brits be able to buy defense weapons to protect themselves?
 
What exactly are you saying? Should Brits be able to buy defense weapons to protect themselves?
Clayton, read the OP, it asked a question, I believe I answered it.

The whys and wherefores of buying weapons isnt the issue.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom