• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Reasonable doubt...All truthers(and whoever esle) please read

You seem to think you got this all figured out. Why are you not trying to get anything done about it? If you have, I apologies and ask what.

I've written letters to Congressman...but that's it...got nothing. I will start to do more though I think. I don't say I have it figured out...it may be impossible to figure out...but I just hope there can be more of an effort to try. This reminds me of a video I could have put it in the evidence..in my OP...but I just didn't...it's Bob Kerry...911 commissioner saying some of the same things I just did...you may find it interesting.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDfm3NroVG8
 
I've written letters to Congressman...but that's it...got nothing. I will start to do more though I think. I don't say I have it figured out...it may be impossible to figure out...but I just hope there can be more of an effort to try. This reminds me of a video I could have put it in the evidence..in my OP...but I just didn't...it's Bob Kerry...911 commissioner saying some of the same things I just did...you may find it interesting.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDfm3NroVG8
Why would you write your Congressman? You need to go to your local District Attorneys office. They are the ones that handle crime.
 
Why would you write your Congressman? You need to go to your local District Attorneys office. They are the ones that handle crime.

Or even the Department of Justice. Someone just proved his understanding of US govt is below high school.
 
Think about what you just said...most of my points weren't even touched

That's because we debunk each point in turn. A big deal was made of the molten steel stuff, but some posters touched on the other points as well.

(because I know they can't be debunked)

This is a sure sign you aren't really a truth seeker. Your mind is made up.

any yet they were all destroyed? How is that even possible?

Most, if not all, of your points were touched upon by one poster or another. They were demolished.

All this talk about molten steel..thermite...etc...I got most people to say they can't prove what metal was molten or not.

That doesn't matter at all. The burden of evidence is on the twoofer. It always was.

Showed clear evidence Gross is a liar (or grossly negligent)

Lie.

Showed thermite can melt steel quite easily.

Was never a point for contention. The point was, how much thermite is required to melt how much steel. You ran from this question stating that you don't believe in Chemistry.

Showed what was coming out of the tower is more then likely steel.

Lie.

Some of the debunking points as I've said are even more then laughable.

The reason you're laughing is that you don't know any better.

WTC 7 was a mistake. Yeah 6 hours early.

The BBC reporting the collapse of the WTC was a mistake. They heard from firefighters and engineers at the site that it was about to come down and rand with it. There were lots of media mistakes that day. This has been explained to you, so this is another lie.

If everyone knew it was going to come down why did it take NIST so long to release anything.

Knowing that something will collapse and being able to determine exactly how the collapse progressed are two different things.

When they finally do..it says something...our fires were not based on what was viewed? What kind of science is that?

Normal science. The kind you distrust.

And you laugh at people like Cole.

Yes. He's a loon.

It's a joke it really is, a total joke.

Yes, he's a joke as well.

Sheer numbers does not mean victory...just because there are more of you repeating the same BS doesn't mean your right.

Nor do you dodging and avoiding and misinterpreting and misunderstanding everything mean you are right. In fact, it means you're not.

If you look at this objectively

We are. You aren't.

, how can it be viewed as anything but a success?

By using your brain.

It's not the physics that keep people from believing about 9/11. It's the implications of what it means...no one wants to think about that.

You have ably demonstrated that a lack of understanding of basic science can lead one to unfairly question almost everything.

I didn't for a while. Let me say this...the number of people who were "truthers" and now beleive the official story are far less then the reverse.

Prove it. I know for a fact that you're wrong, but I'll wait to provide proof until you have.

I can only think of maybe 10 people that have done that.

In 10 years, a few die-hard nutjobs will still be frantically spreading the twoof on obscure webpages and comment sections. Fewer than are doing it today, certainly.

While thousands it's the reverse. There's a reason for that.

Yes, there's a reason why you're views aren't accepted by academia.
 
tmd, the number of times you use terms like "win" and "victory" and "success" make me concerned that you are not actually interested in discovering the truth, but rather in "winning" debates.

Am I wrong?
 
Last edited:
tmd, the number of times you use terms like "win" and "victory" and "success" make me concerned that you are not actually interested in discovering the truth, but rather in "winning" debates.

Am I wrong?

Yes truth is all that matters, and all I seek.
 
That's because we debunk each point in turn. A big deal was made of the molten steel stuff, but some posters touched on the other points as well.



This is a sure sign you aren't really a truth seeker. Your mind is made up.



Most, if not all, of your points were touched upon by one poster or another. They were demolished.



That doesn't matter at all. The burden of evidence is on the twoofer. It always was.



Lie.



Was never a point for contention. The point was, how much thermite is required to melt how much steel. You ran from this question stating that you don't believe in Chemistry.



Lie.



The reason you're laughing is that you don't know any better.



The BBC reporting the collapse of the WTC was a mistake. They heard from firefighters and engineers at the site that it was about to come down and rand with it. There were lots of media mistakes that day. This has been explained to you, so this is another lie.



Knowing that something will collapse and being able to determine exactly how the collapse progressed are two different things.



Normal science. The kind you distrust.



Yes. He's a loon.



Yes, he's a joke as well.



Nor do you dodging and avoiding and misinterpreting and misunderstanding everything mean you are right. In fact, it means you're not.



We are. You aren't.



By using your brain.



You have ably demonstrated that a lack of understanding of basic science can lead one to unfairly question almost everything.



Prove it. I know for a fact that you're wrong, but I'll wait to provide proof until you have.



In 10 years, a few die-hard nutjobs will still be frantically spreading the twoof on obscure webpages and comment sections. Fewer than are doing it today, certainly.



Yes, there's a reason why you're views aren't accepted by academia.

I'm only going to say two things. One I can't prove more people have become truthers then the other way simply my observation.

Speaking of which I'm glad what's viewed isn't "normal science"

OBSERVATION lies at the very heart of science and medicine. http://www.childrensmrc.org/microscopy/

Just type search that phrase observation is the heart of science and see how many times it appears. Now you have absolutely no right to ever speak about anything related to science ever again. That's unfathomable, and you have the nerve to accuse people like Jon Cole of being Nut jobs? My God...I really don't even know what to say..I truly don't.
 
Last edited:
tmd2_1, you can't win a debate with somebody who has their mind made up no matter what. All I can say is now it's time to turn my computer off and watch you and your movement disappear.
 
Yes truth is all that matters, and all I seek.

Then why come to this board with strongly held preconceived notions of criminal activity based only your incredulity and YouTube videos? You've been shown where you're wrong countless times and the best you've got is "no, I'm right, look at the video." Contradiction is not an argument.

Congratulations on your victory though. Yes, you've met the conditions for a truther victory: Argue an incredibly stupid premise and never budge one inch, never consider another perspective, quickly dismiss any counter argument and above all else, never learn anything.

So on that score, you've won. So has ignorance, which works out nicely because that happens to be your prize. You two should have a happy life together.
 
tmd2_1, you can't win a debate with somebody who has their mind made up no matter what. All I can say is now it's time to turn my computer off and watch you and your movement disappear.
I actually had a small bit of hope for tmd2_1 when I joined this tread, but I just noticed he's been here for a year.

Apparently he hasn't read many of the threads here before making the OP.

I particularly enjoyed his last post where he told uke2se that he had no right to speak about anything related to science again. Very funny coming from him.

I don't put people on ignore, but I think I've wasted enough time watching others try to educate the uneducatable.
 
OBSERVATION lies at the very heart of science and medicine. http://www.childrensmrc.org/microscopy/

Wow...you should call that hospital and tell them to stop wasting all that money in diagnostic imaging equipment. You should be able to head right down there & diagnose them right on the spot.

I really want TMD as a doctor:

Me: See this mark on my arm, what is it?

TMD: Cancer, no doubt cancer.

Me: You sure?

TMD: Yup...looks like cancer, saw it on youtube. And it probably spread. Lots of people believes it spread really fast. So we are going to set you up with a full chemo schedule.

Me: You sure? Shouldn't we do a biopsy, an ultrasound or something?

TMD: Nope, looks like cancer, must be cancer.
 
Last edited:
I'm only going to say two things. One I can't prove more people have become truthers then the other way simply my observation.

Speaking of which I'm glad what's viewed isn't "normal science"

OBSERVATION lies at the very heart of science and medicine. http://www.childrensmrc.org/microscopy/

Just type search that phrase observation is the heart of science and see how many times it appears. Now you have absolutely no right to ever speak about anything related to science ever again. That's unfathomable, and you have the nerve to accuse people like Jon Cole of being Nut jobs? My God...I really don't even know what to say..I truly don't.

http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=de&t...iw=1920&bih=1011&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&cad=b

gave me 8 hits :boggled:

ETA: So it is less true than : Elvis is still alive
 
Last edited:
OBSERVATION lies at the very heart of science and medicine.
Your observations aren't the problem, it's the unwarranted assumptions you make about those observations.

Orange something flowing down the WTC? It must be molten steel! Never mind the presence on that very floor of thousands of pounds of lead and aluminum which have a far lower melting temperature than steel.

Heat in the 10 story pile of burning ruble? It must be beause of thermite! Never mind that thermite cannot burn for weeks on end, even if you filled the WTC basement to penthouse with the stuff.

Did/do you go to one of those public schools where science is not taught so as not to offend the religious fundies? Because you appear to know nothing at all about how it works.
 
I'm only going to say two things. One I can't prove more people have become truthers then the other way simply my observation.

Your obvservation is wrong.

Speaking of which I'm glad what's viewed isn't "normal science"

What's viewed coming from you isn't normal science, no. In fact, it's not science at all.

OBSERVATION lies at the very heart of science and medicine. http://www.childrensmrc.org/microscopy/

Yes. Observation, hypothesis, experiment, result, peer-review. You fail on the first part as your observations are wrong, and you fail on the second part as you have no hypothesis. You don't even get to the third part.

Just type search that phrase observation is the heart of science and see how many times it appears. Now you have absolutely no right to ever speak about anything related to science ever again.

Yes I do. Unfortunately, so do you, despite the fact that you know absolutely nothing about science, and have proven yourself to be highly distrustful thereof.

That's unfathomable, and you have the nerve to accuse people like Jon Cole of being Nut jobs?

I do. John Cole is a nutjob. In fact, all twoofers that aren't charlatans (Gage) are nutjobs.

My God...I really don't even know what to say..I truly don't.

Well, you probably shouldn't say anything else. What you have said so far has been quite ridiculous.
 
Your obvservation is wrong.



What's viewed coming from you isn't normal science, no. In fact, it's not science at all.



Yes. Observation, hypothesis, experiment, result, peer-review. You fail on the first part as your observations are wrong, and you fail on the second part as you have no hypothesis. You don't even get to the third part.



Yes I do. Unfortunately, so do you, despite the fact that you know absolutely nothing about science, and have proven yourself to be highly distrustful thereof.



I do. John Cole is a nutjob. In fact, all twoofers that aren't charlatans (Gage) are nutjobs.



Well, you probably shouldn't say anything else. What you have said so far has been quite ridiculous.

So why do you support the official story so much? No sarcasm I am just curious?
 
So why do you support the official story so much? No sarcasm I am just curious?

Because it is true. I have never seen any evidence to the contrary. Youtube videos made by idiots are not evidence.
 
Last edited:
So why do you support the official story so much? No sarcasm I am just curious?

I don't support the official story. I support the truth. The truth is that 19 hijackers took four passenger planes in the name of their deity, smashed them into three buildings and one rural field. Two of the buildings suffered catastrophic collapse, damaging or destroying several other buildings on their way down. All this is based on scientific evidence.

Around 3000 people died in this terrorist attack, and I find it insulting in the extreme when people attempt to shift the blame away from the murderers.
 
I don't support the official story. I support the truth. The truth is that 19 hijackers took four passenger planes in the name of their deity, smashed them into three buildings and one rural field. Two of the buildings suffered catastrophic collapse, damaging or destroying several other buildings on their way down. All this is based on scientific evidence.

Around 3000 people died in this terrorist attack, and I find it insulting in the extreme when people attempt to shift the blame away from the murderers.

What scientific fact? Again no sarcasm.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom