I'm claiming victory!
(just because I can)
![]()
I'm claiming victory because I did. Look all this about Molten steel, just one point and all I said was possibly...and it's only strengthed my point.
I'm claiming victory!
(just because I can)
![]()
that is clearly not aluminium.
I'm claiming victory because I did. Look all this about Molten steel, just one point and all I said was possibly...and it's only strengthed my point.
Wow.
You really don't know how science, physics, facts, and evidence work, do you?
It wasn't molten steel. Period.
Unless you provide proof to contradict that statement, you are still victory-less.
The challenge is not a fair one and you know that. Different temperatures different colors. Even if it were more fair..I may not get it right I'm not ashamed to admit it. We know the temperatures the WTC was supposed to get to. Forgot about any of the pictures...look at the video before the south tower falls..that is clearly not aluminium. What other possibilty for there to be that much of it besides steel.
Look at this video tell me there is not a huge difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OVAvg1aGQ
Could be aluminum mixed with lots of other crap. The aircraft was made primarily of aluminumThe challenge is not a fair one and you know that. Different temperatures different colors. Even if it were more fair..I may not get it right I'm not ashamed to admit it. We know the temperatures the WTC was supposed to get to. Forgot about any of the pictures...look at the video before the south tower falls..that is clearly not aluminium. What other possibilty for there to be that much of it besides steel.Look at this video tell me there is not a huge difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OVAvg1aGQ
You have ZERO experience to back that up. None whatsoever.
"Debunkers" however, may not all be metalurgists, but we can made an educated guess:
- The aircraft came to rest in that corner of the building. This is a fact. It cannot be debated.
- There were tons of UPS equipment (Read : Lead) in that area. This is also a fact that cannot be debated.
Both lead and aluminum have lower melting points than steel.
With me so far? You don't need to be an expert in anything to know that the above items are true. Well, maybe common sense.
THEREFORE:
It is VERY likely that the material flowing out of the building there is either lead, aluminum, or a combination of both. As a layperson, I'm 99% sure of that.
It makes all the sense in the world, and a therm*te reaction taking place at that location makes no sense whatsoever. None.
Non sequitur. A child asking "Why? Why? Why?" can get to people. It doesn't make the child right. But I can see based on your other nonsensical points how you would make that assumption.
Man I love intellectual narcissists. We have already covered the properties of aluminum and how it can glow orange. We have also covered how molten metals are common in fires. We have also covered how you have yet to provide 1 shred of evidence for what you believe is steel in the pictures you posted, let alone molten. We have also covered how steel can bend even when not molten. In fact if steel is molten it ceases to bend because liquids do not bend. God I hope you don' t direct people you know in real life to these threads.
Watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OVAvg1aGQ
Besides...prove it was aluminium..period. If you can't...and I know you can't that is reasonable doubt.
What other possibilty for there to be that much of it besides steel.
To you perhaps. Not to me.Actually it makes the most sense.
What charges?Where the plane hit...charges started going off early.
There was a UPS composed of lead batteries in that area.Explain how that could have been lead?
If anything's possible, why does steel make the most sense? Seems contradictory.Anythings possible I can't prove it was steel..it seems the most likely though.
Could be aluminum mixed with lots of other crap. The aircraft was made primarily of aluminum
Could be lead mixed with lots of other crap. The UPS was primarily lead.
Sorry, you haven't convinced me that it HAS TO BE steel.
ETA: You also haven't convinced me that it PROBABLY WAS steel.
Actually it makes the most sense. Where the plane hit...charges started going off early. Explain how that could have been lead? Anythings possible I can't prove it was steel..it seems the most likely though.
Explain how that could have been lead?
For all your questions about thermite/thermate see the cole videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
http://www.youtube.com/user/physicsandreason#p/u/3/VvQDFV1HINw
He has a total of 7 I suggest checking them all out.
Check out this video.. tell me most of the witnesses don't look like they care.
I've watched all of those videos and I can categorically tell you that Jon Cole doesn't know what he is talking about. There is no such thing as "eutectic steel".For all your questions about thermite/thermate see the cole videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
http://www.youtube.com/user/physicsandreason#p/u/3/VvQDFV1HINw
He has a total of 7 I suggest checking them all out.
I do suggest Robertson way lying...apart the conspiracy no. But it takes and awful lot of guts to come out and question the official story being the position he is in.
Check out this video.. tell me most of the witnesses don't look like they care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XA0Rv1Ng8
OH MY GOD
Dude. We're TELLING you what other possibilities there are. WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THEM?
Actually it makes the most sense. Where the plane hit...charges started going off early. Explain how that could have been lead? Anythings possible I can't prove it was steel..it seems the most likely though.

What charges? Proof that there were charges? Who placed them? How many tons? How were they placed without anyone noticing? What were the charges made of? You are doing the truth movement no good at all. Any lurking fence sitter will conclude that trutherism is a form of insanity.
This says everything about you; you would rather believe someone who is wrong and has no experience over people who are right and have huge experience.
Your complete lack of any qualifications means you don't have the knowledge or ability to assess anything to do with 9/11. You are gullible and easily persuaded.