• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Reasonable doubt...All truthers(and whoever esle) please read

I really don't want to give any personal infrormation. I know qualifications is a pretty safe thing to give, but I would feel better not giving it. I hope you can understand this.

Yes. It means that you have no qualifications and do not have a clue about these matters.
 
I really don't want to give any personal infrormation. I know qualifications is a pretty safe thing to give, but I would feel better not giving it. I hope you can understand this.

Oh we understand fully. You have none and are embarrassed about it.
And now we can add paranoid to your skill set.:cool:
 
This thread has been nothing but a total victory. Think about the molten steel was only one point of many in the initial post. And i said possibly. All this dialogue has done is to reinforce that there probably was molten steel. People resorting to nothing more then personal attacks, while I stick to the evidence, and experiments. In essence if you disagree with me or the people in the videos or to any think I have linked...go out and prove us wrong. Anyone can sit here and write anything.
This is a textbook version of Scott Adams definition of people debating vs. weasel debating. People arrange facts and hypothetical in the form of an argument. Weasels conjure up hallucinations, arrange them in a tangled lump, and then declare victory.
 
Unreacted thermite continuing to react and creating "rivers of molten steel"?

1. Can you suggest how many tons of this stuff was in the building?
2. Can you suggest to us why we didn't see thermite pouring from absolutely everywhere? (one single corner of one building is nowhere near enough for what you're claiming)
3. Can you suggest as to how many pounds of thermite is required to melt a single piece of steel into a "river"?
4. If there was so much thermite and so much molten steel, why isn't there any physical evidence of it whatsoever apart from 1 single dodgy picture from someone that has used touched up pictures in the past?
5. Why would they use so much of something that is according to you going to be so suspicious afterwards? Why did they include more than was necessary to bring down the towers so that people could find it later?


And btw you are literally making stuff up about thermite and giving it properties it simply doesn't have.

Thats 5 questions, i expect 5 answers.



No, its not the only choices, its just one possible choice. As we have told you over and over molten metals is perfectly predicted in normal fires. They even have professional resources telling you about it, what metals you're likely to find melted and even how steel can appear melted but is actually oxidised/corroded. Veteran firefighters have talked about seeing molten steel in other fires and Robertson said it was LIKE seeing a river of steel, for him to be lying about it would also have required him to have been lying then too and just opely admitted the conspiracy to the world for no reason. How then is molten steel more likely than anything else if it makes no sence no matter how you look at it?

Here's another question:

6. If it was so strange, why is it no one cares about it?


There were hundreds and hundreds of clean up workers and firefighters that dealt directly with ground zero. Not a single one said it shouldn't have been there. Not a single person in the peer reviewed literature and professional commentary has mentioned it as being strange. The only people that have an issue with this stuff in a tiny fringe group of nobodies. You have to believe everyone else is either too stupid or they are in on it.

For all your questions about thermite/thermate see the cole videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
http://www.youtube.com/user/physicsandreason#p/u/3/VvQDFV1HINw

He has a total of 7 I suggest checking them all out.
I do suggest Robertson way lying...apart the conspiracy no. But it takes and awful lot of guts to come out and question the official story being the position he is in.

Check out this video.. tell me most of the witnesses don't look like they care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XA0Rv1Ng8
 
I think I understand. I guess it means you really have no professional qualifications to speak of.
I don't have any professional qualifications, unless being really smart counts, and will readily admit it. Whereas conspiracy theorists basically claim to be some sort of super-expert on absolutely everything, able to merely look at things and notice the anomalies that take experts with letters after their names (besides GED) significant amounts of study and calculations. Won't they be sad to know that they wasted years of their life and tens thousands of dollars to gain that expertise.
 
what about lead? what do you think UPS batteries are made off? Do you know what a UPS is?



please point to a single debunker jumping up and down saying "its aluminum it's aluminum"

and since when is your evidence definitive? who do not know whats in that flow so cannot say it cannot be this or that because you have no way of telling. Was it PURE Al....almost certainly not so why would you think pictures of what PURE Al looks like when molten is relevant....was even the temp the same? how can you tell???:confused:
What we do know is that its very very unlikely to be steel.


Try him...and I know he posts here...really there are only two options in that case, and it sure does not look like aluminum. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHzMttUKO0
 
I think I understand. I guess it means you really have no professional qualifications to speak of.

Yet me of "no qualification" has proven every person wrong. Want to know how I know that. Look how many personal attacks including this one. Why? becuase they know where the evidence points
 
For all your questions about thermite/thermate see the cole videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
http://www.youtube.com/user/physicsandreason#p/u/3/VvQDFV1HINw

He has a total of 7 I suggest checking them all out.
I do suggest Robertson way lying...apart the conspiracy no. But it takes and awful lot of guts to come out and question the official story being the position he is in.

Check out this video.. tell me most of the witnesses don't look like they care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XA0Rv1Ng8

Please,no more loony toon videos. What is the point?
 
Yet me of "no qualification" has proven every person wrong. Want to know how I know that. Look how many personal attacks including this one. Why? becuase they know where the evidence points

Oh dear,that is funny. If you really believe that,get help. Medication.
 
tmd, why are you hiding from my Molten Metal Identification Challenge?
 
Yet me of "no qualification" has proven every person wrong. Want to know how I know that. Look how many personal attacks including this one. Why? becuase they know where the evidence points
No
 
Yet me of "no qualification" has proven every person wrong. Want to know how I know that. Look how many personal attacks including this one. Why? becuase they know where the evidence points

The so-called personal attacks are born out of frustration. You refuse to answer questions,you claim victory when you have been trashed,all you do is insult us with links to insane videos. That is why the personal attacks. We cannot attack your evidence because you have not presented any. Attacking your insane ideas is not personal.
 
Yet me of "no qualification" has proven every person wrong. Want to know how I know that. Look how many personal attacks including this one. Why? becuase they know where the evidence points

If the quantity of personal attacks made against a person is indicative of how "right" they are, then I guess that means the Flat Earthers are correct about everything, as well as Fred Phelps and Charlie Sheen. Coincidentally, the general public holds 9/11 in about the same regard as those people and groups.
 
tmd, why are you hiding from my Molten Metal Identification Challenge?

The challenge is not a fair one and you know that. Different temperatures different colors. Even if it were more fair..I may not get it right I'm not ashamed to admit it. We know the temperatures the WTC was supposed to get to. Forgot about any of the pictures...look at the video before the south tower falls..that is clearly not aluminium. What other possibilty for there to be that much of it besides steel.

Look at this video tell me there is not a huge difference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OVAvg1aGQ
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom