• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Danny Jowenko dead?

To forestall any speculation that he was killed to sillence him, I took note of the dog specificly because dogs can sometimes cause accidents when they interfere with or distract the driver. That may explain why he left the road for no immediately apparent reason.
 
Was that just something that gets messed up when you translate it into english or are there actual animal ambulances there?
I got the impression that Europeans become even more attached to the family pets than Americans do. Their animal cruelty laws are even more stringent, apparently.

From a fire fighter's perspective, it also makes sense to do what can be done to save the life of a family pet after a fire or particularly ghastly traffic accident. The loss of property or of a family member can only be aggravated if a beloved pet is also lost.
 
WTC7 will do fine on it's own. I dare say we will be able to swing back to the Twin Towers at that point for another look.

No, the WTC1 and 2 will do fine on their own. I dare say we will be able to swing back to WTC7 at that point for another look...whoops, too late...it wasn't CD either!
 
Here is an obituary:

http://i51.tinypic.com/30b0oqw.jpg

I paraphrase:

You're right, the obit includes the same address as that of the company. I just checked his company website
http://www.jowenko.com/index.php/1,3,1

Veerseweg 107
NL - 4351 SL VEERE

Unfortunate news. Certainly unrelated to his views on 9/11, just as Barry Jenning's death was.

I'm also certain that conspiracists will seize upon this and weave it into their twisted fantasies. That's what they do.... hopefully they won't harass his family like they did Jenning's.

PS thanks for the translation Oystein
 
Last edited:
Now the truthers can abuse his name with impunity, just like they did with (IIRC) Frank Demartini (sp.?). Bastards.
 
Now the truthers can abuse his name with impunity, just like they did with (IIRC) Frank Demartini (sp.?). Bastards.

You're right. I just checked a few blog references to his passing, and already a bunch of posts claimed that he thought all 3 WTC towers were CD's, which is not what he said.

I suppose that is what mythology is all about - a grain of truth surrounded by a sea of embellishment.
 
Some agent of the Bush/Cheney/NWO/CIA/Mossad/Jewish/Freemason/Illuminati was hired to kill him. Atleast thats what the truthers are going to tell us. Anyhow, if this is true then R.I.P. Danny Jowenko.
 
Some agent of the Bush/Cheney/NWO/CIA/Mossad/Jewish/Freemason/Illuminati was hired to kill him. Atleast thats what the truthers are going to tell us. Anyhow, if this is true then R.I.P. Danny Jowenko.

I echo that last sentence.

It saddens me greatly to see dit sort things, but surprises me not a bit:

deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?7772-Dutch-Demolition-Expert-Danny-Jowenko-Dies-in-Car-Crash/page2

I'm not an actuary, but by my count, that is at least two important witnesses or experts on the collapse of WTC7 dead.....perhaps more, I haven't been keeping track like Penn Jones did. Maybe it is time to start just such as list of suspicious deaths related to 9/11.


The remains of no-one can RIP with this lot. Nothing is co-incidence, everything is a plot. The names of the dead will be happily dragged through the mud, anything which keeps the fantasy going.

Not to mention, to be an actuary requires a lot more than being able to count to two or slightly above.
 
I echo that last sentence.

It saddens me greatly to see dit sort things, but surprises me not a bit:

deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?7772-Dutch-Demolition-Expert-Danny-Jowenko-Dies-in-Car-Crash/page2




The remains of no-one can RIP with this lot. Nothing is co-incidence, everything is a plot. The names of the dead will be happily dragged through the mud, anything which keeps the fantasy going.

Not to mention, to be an actuary requires a lot more than being able to count to two or slightly above.


How many names of witnesses and experts have been abused by the truth movement since 2001? What was their average age? How many years have past? Ergo: What percentage / how many of them would be expected to die in that time if mortality among 9/11 witnesses and experts was the same as that for any random group of adults in the western world? Or do you expect all of these people to be immortal?
During the same time, 2 of my colleagues died. My company had a total of no more than 50 or 60 diferent employees during those 10 years, most of them relatively young (in their 20s and 30s) in 2001.
Do you think my company is victim to a conspiracy, because 2 of us died? Do you think the TM has less than 50 crown witnesses, total? Or does it dawn on you now that people dying is the most natural thing in the world?
 
I'm sad to hear it. Sadly, we all know how and what the truthers will respond with.
 
Given that post traumatic stress can cause physical illness later in life, it is a surprise that more people haven't just tipped over dead.
 
The news site in the OP talks about "Danny Jowenko uit de gemeente Veere" (Danny Jowenko from the municipality of Veere). Veere is indeed where Jowenko's company, Jowenko Explosieve Demolitie B.V., is located.

No report of his death on the company's homepage yet: http://www.jowenko.com (however, that site is very static, don't find any updated pages on anything)

Let me try a translation of this report:

"...
The accident happened shortly before half past seven (near?) the commercial area De Zompe at the intersection of Wilgenhoekweg and Hondegemseweg. The victim sat trapped and died on the spot."

Eery, I passed by that spot where Jowenko died less than an hour ago...
 
Eery, I passed by that spot where Jowenko died less than an hour ago...

Today, we drove that road again, this time in the direction Jowenko was driving in his last minute, and I filmed from the back seat of the car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQf3Dvh2Dq0 (57 seconds)



I didn't pay attention to our speed, but it felt like we were going slower than the speed limit due to the traffic before us. From 26 s to 52 s, the road goes straight, then there is a slight bend right. It appears Jowenko simply went straigh there and crashed into one of the trees on the other side. I believe that one of the two young trees in the center of the view at 52 s replaced the old tree that Jowenko ran into. Or possibly he died on the bigger tree just before gray car that's waiting to turn onto the main street.

The following links on Google Map to the route we were going in that clip:
https://www.google.de/maps/dir/51.5...865,3.5664262,4119m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0


ETA: We discussed specifics of the accident about 1.5 years after the fact in another thread. In this post, LashL showed photos from the scene of the accident, and it shows that it is the big tree, nearest to the road on which the gray car coming from the left, that Jowenko crashed into. I edit the text above accordingly.
 
Last edited:
ETA: We discussed specifics of the accident about 1.5 years after the fact in another thread. In this post, LashL showed photos from the scene of the accident, and it shows that it is the big tree, nearest to the road on which the gray car coming from the left, that Jowenko crashed into. I edit the text above accordingly.


Is there any further information available (for example a coroners inquest verdict) on Danny Joweko's death?

I would be interested to read it.

Compus
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom