Bram Kaandorp
Master Poster
Had EG introduced himself and then said something like "I found your talk very interesting." and left it at that, Watson would have responded like a very tired person who doesn't particularly want to have a conversation. Because that's what she was. And it would have ended there. No harm, no foul.
Are we (the public) even sure that the question was at all a sexual one?
Don't pretend like I'm saying that a woman should not over react (I'd rather a woman overreacts than that she is so naive to get taken advantage of).
I want to know if the question in the elevator was one of sexual interest, or intellectual interest.
If the same question had been asked in a situation with two heterosexual males, it would have been interpreted as a request to discuss further.
In this case it is seen as a request for sex.
Again, I'm not pretending to know the specifics, nor amy I trying to imply that women should stop overreacting.
I just want to know the real intention.
