• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Has Anyone Arrived in Vegas Yet?

I'm here, I'm registered, I've met a few new people, seen several old friends...

I LOVE THIS!
 
I am currently pounding beer with Horatius. Make sure to stop by before I can no longer walk in a straight line
 
Yeah, several hundred have arrived.

And I met Unsecured Coins and Amapola!!

Every year, there are people I've wanted to meet, and I haven't, but I'm doing much better this year.
 
"Have you achieved coffee syrup yet?" - Kochanski, in awe of my ability to pack 4 pounds of sugar into a 22 ounce coffee cup
 
This is on track to be one of my favorite TAMs ever. I've eaten Tim Tams thanks to Wowbagger, Penguins thanks to Zooterkin, and I just got to meet Unsecured Coins. So basically both my stomach and my eyes have been feasting. Now to find hcmom and El Spectre so I can invade their personal space with some hugs.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom